Miami Dolphins reportedly planning to tank next season

I can't imagine Flores is going there to tank.

That said, the Dolphins have tanked every year since 1984, so fuck em. :coffee:

I forgot that Flores was going there. Definitely would not be a good look to stink it up right from the get go. And fuck them anyway, just out of principle...

Dolphins are slowly turning into the Jets with their top-10 busts. :coffee:

Time for an investigation, guilty of tanking, loss of the #1 pick.

Flores is heading there and Bell has already said that Miami is his #1 pick as the team he wants to play for.

So, if they do want to tank. they'll have to hold on to Tannehill one more year.

I remember before we played them this season, they were comparing Tannehill to Luck on their board LMAO. Saying they were both very similar..... At season end, it didn't seem like anyone was saying that much anymore.

I remember before we played them this season, they were comparing Tannehill to Luck on their board LMAO. Saying they were both very similar..... At season end, it didn't seem like anyone was saying that much anymore.

Well, Luck has film out on him and the Colts' new playbook so there's that.
:coffee:

Well, Luck has film out on him and the Colts' new playbook so there's that.
:coffee:

Lol. Talent wise Luck is hands down the better qb than Tannehill. Although I will admit I thought Tannehill would amount to something pretty damn decent when he first came into the league. But he’s kind of like Stafford. Decent but just hasn’t progressed through his career much.

Well, congrats, I guess.

In the 7th season the first overall pick distanced himself from Ryan Tannehill.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

I can not wait for Flores to do the McDaniel Dance and decide on Monday he does not want the Miami Job!!!!

There’d be a new rule instituted fo sho.

And penalties. Lots of penalties.

Well, congrats, I guess.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

like another suspension for Brady being generally aware that the Dolphins are a dumpster fire.

Well, congrats, I guess.

I'm not saying I was comparing the two.... Just saying how insane some Dolphins fans were for comparing Tannehill to Luck. Hell they were even comparing him to Matt Ryan.... Though Matt Ryan can be extremely hot and cold, he still went to the Super Bowl two seasons ago. What has Tannehill done... Made playoffs once and got completely blown out by the Steelers.

Maybe toss in a few more Miami Miracles to screw up their draft position.

You can usually count on the Dolphins upsetting the Pats in the regular season... So they should at least get 1 win lol.

Back