Miami stinks

I'll never forget the one year mia. went to england to play, think it was 07. they were ohfer whatever on the year to date, and JT said, "well we can't win on this continent, maybe we can win on another one" ��

Didn't we have a Dolphin fan come in here a few months back proclaiming their new found dominance?

I know it sounds like a fairy tale, but I could swear I saw a guy like that around here somewhere.

There's usually one or two every summer that show up.

Dearborn Dolfan then jumps in, like "that's what he thought all along", then Miami is Miami and he disappears until the next summer.

He's like a reverse groundhog.

What a shit show. Londoners are wondering why they spent their money on this. This game could single-handedly end the London NFL experiment.

I'd say "Miami just got bailed out there", but two things are obvious:

1) Ryan Tannehill can't throw a fade pass.
2) The Miami coaches for some reason don't know this.

What a shit show. Londoners are wondering why they spent their money on this. This game could single-handedly end the London NFL experiment.

your lips to the football gods ears end this abomination now

It was more exciting cleaning out the refrigerator, washing a load of laundry, and making a bread pudding than watching this game.

SUH kicking someone in the head again. I wonder what the NFL has to say about this .

The NFL? They say nothing. He only kicked someone in the head, instead of sullying the integrity of the game, right?

16 penalties and 3 called back TD's make that 17
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

~Dee~

Miami really stinks.

SUH kicking someone in the head again. I wonder what the NFL has to say about this .

12047768_10205502610988309_1199844245_n.jpg

And yet in the pass they have played us well minus the last few years.

Back