Miss Branch?

No, I just miss brilliantly executed BB gameplans. This was either a bad gameplan, or badly executed.

Branch wouldn't have made a difference in this game. Tom couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, and even if he could McDaniels wouldn't have sent him into the game.

Miss Branch? Why yes, she was my 3rd grade teacher. What about her?

I don't miss someone who never really wanted to stay. Like Bizarro said, some of Brady's throws wouldn't have been caught by Branch, Jerry Rice or whoever. It was weird to see him lapse after the improvement against Minn and Cincy in particular.

I don't miss him at all, or Vinatraitor, or Milloy, or Law, or any of the other scumsuckers that whined their way out of town. People like Willie and Ted Washington, and Givens and those guys I have no problem with them leaving cuz they left classy, not like those other guys. I don't want scum like that on my team, even if they have the skills they're cancer just like T.O.

Not really. What I do miss is consistently heady playcalling from an offensive coordinator. What the hell was that mess from McDaniels tonight? He got way to fancy and all the team had to do was run the ball off guard and good things would eventually happen.

Overall, Josh has done a pretty good job this season, but tonight was just awful. Brady crapped the bed, too.

I feel for Tom as far as being armed with a handful of new recievers. As much as I was pissed about the whole branch situtation, I do miss Branch in a sense that he put a lot of confidence into Brady everytime the ball left his hands. Caldwell, Jackson could both eventually become his go to guys...just not yet.

NSPatsFan on 11-06-2006 at 01:17 AM said:
I just can't see how we can have such a good gameplan and execute so well against the Vikings and then the next week blow as much as we did tonight. It's just so strange.

I do miss Branch because he was usually on the same page with Brady. They had a great connection.

The difference with the Vikings is that they were a bit overrated. NFC teams are overrated. Also, Indy's offense puts so much pressure on their opponents.

BizarroAnnihilus on 11-06-2006 at 12:10 AM said:
Branch wouldn't have made a difference in this game. Tom couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, and even if he could McDaniels wouldn't have sent him into the game.

Sky am falling?

I don't miss Branch. I'll never understand why they didn't run the ball more in this game.

Undertaker #59 on 11-06-2006 at 07:46 AM said:
Sky am falling?

I don't miss Branch. I'll never understand why they didn't run the ball more in this game.

ROFL

No, it am not falling. Yet. Ditto on the run game though.

Back