Misuse and Regression of Mac Jones and How to Fix

I blame his regression of BB coaching Descions. To have Patricia & Judge in charge of Offense. Everyone could see the warning signs in TC.
The big question remains will he take the next step in his development. Improves his reads & Accuracy on medium routes. Defenses taking away & jumping his short passes.
I absolutely believe most of his struggles were the result of his coaching and play design. What I didn't like was some of his reactions publicly and on the field, you have to be a better leader than that. When things go wrong, as they will even in the best of situations, he's needs to be the leader that's going to rally the team around him and that didn't happen. All that said I still believe he cand be a excellent QB, but this year really ist going to be all about him proving he's the guy this team can build on. Not much else really matters. This team is not far off as many seem to believe, we should have at minimum a top ten defense that can rush and cover, the offense may not have the sexy names, but there are good players on that side of the ball, no reason we can't be very competitive.

This is one of those well naturally we all new that would be the case stories.
More to the point, he didn't show signs of regression, just a terrible system and being sped up. He worked on his weaker areas year over year.F0vAAQDXwAA-a0p.jpegF0vAAQiXoAENocI.jpeg

More to the point, he didn't show signs of regression, just a terrible system and being sped up. He worked on his weaker areas year over year.View attachment 17638View attachment 17639
I think the vast majority of us who had really watched him and not just the dismal excuse of a offensive plan knew this was happening.
Unlike some we know, many of us didn't focus on what the media was saying and did not see much of an issue with Mac's attitude that we didn't some what understand.

Back