MLB about to deliver the high hard one

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
(no piggy, not that high hard one...pull your pants back up)

I know there's at least a couple other Sox fans out here, and if the souls of humanity were at stake in a baseball game between all the demons from hell and the Yankees...well...see you all in hell.

Anyway, following the sage wisdom of keeping your enemies closer I read something on ESPN regarding the 2017 cheating scandal that cost the Sox a year of Cora. Wasn't just the Astros doing this on a wholescale basis, and the MFY are about to have a bomb explode. A federal judge ruled that the findings have to be unsealed...something the Yankees sued MLB to prevent.

This is going to be great for every MLB fan, well, except for Yankee fans but fuck those inbreds. I'm thinking maybe even see something only the more seasoned members of this board have seen (happened in my lifetime but I wasn't paying attention)...a last place finish maybe? Don't laugh, the O's are going to be significantly better this year and have some big time power bats and arms at the AA and AAA level and Rautschman (need to learn how to spell that) could get a call up around Memorial Day. The Yankees barely held off Toronto last year and got older and slower over the offseason, it could happen.

(no piggy, not that high hard one...pull your pants back up)

I know there's at least a couple other Sox fans out here, and if the souls of humanity were at stake in a baseball game between all the demons from hell and the Yankees...well...see you all in hell.

Anyway, following the sage wisdom of keeping your enemies closer I read something on ESPN regarding the 2017 cheating scandal that cost the Sox a year of Cora. Wasn't just the Astros doing this on a wholescale basis, and the MFY are about to have a bomb explode. A federal judge ruled that the findings have to be unsealed...something the Yankees sued MLB to prevent.

This is going to be great for every MLB fan, well, except for Yankee fans but fuck those inbreds. I'm thinking maybe even see something only the more seasoned members of this board have seen (happened in my lifetime but I wasn't paying attention)...a last place finish maybe? Don't laugh, the O's are going to be significantly better this year and have some big time power bats and arms at the AA and AAA level and Rautschman (need to learn how to spell that) could get a call up around Memorial Day. The Yankees barely held off Toronto last year and got older and slower over the offseason, it could happen.
Yes, there are Sox fans out here and they post here.

I do think that we Sox fans need to be a bit careful. We had our own legit cheating scandal, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
all teams named in the original investigation were punished...except for the Yankees. I think we Sox fans should enjoy the schadenfreude.

is there a Girlie Pic Thread (yet).... :coffee:

(j/k - I have checked it out from time to time, but I'm not that big on baseball, so just enjoy others enjoying it)
So what your saying is... you enjoy some balls more than others? Got it. :coffee:

is there a Girlie Pic Thread (yet).... :coffee:

(j/k - I have checked it out from time to time, but I'm not that big on baseball, so just enjoy others enjoying it)
Damn, You live there don't you?

Is this Trevor Story signing a big deal for the Sox? Sorry, I know little about this.

My take on this signing can be read here.
In Boston, Story's HR numbers will likely drop BUT I see his extra base hits increasingly significantly...to the tune of him posting an OPS anywhere from the mid .800s- low .900s.

If they're going to move him to 2B that tells me Jeter Downs isn't quite ready yet.

:rofl: You guys really are pushy about BSU! I've posted there just now.
The Red Sox are an entirely different animal...and we own the 21st century to this point so that only makes us worse.

You think? I didn't see this as a big story. Obviously, we don't know the content - but it's probably just some ridicule for the Yankees for a week or so. I doubt we'll see anything actionable.

The Yankees are still projected at 90+, and top 10 in most preseason rankings. This will be a distraction, but that's still a pretty stacked team. The East will be brutal this year.

Back