Monday Night Karaoke with Kyle Arrington

TBrownslady

BINGO!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My godchild's dance school is throwing a karaoke night this coming Monday night at Kowloon's.

Kyle Arrington is the special guest along with a few other players. Guest MC will be Chris Collins

$30 dollars gets you in and a buffet dinner. children under 9 get in for free.

Starts at 6:30.

Thought I would share in case any of our fellow north shore people wanted to go. You can purchase tickets at the door.

Regina and I have another appointment but will try to stop by if we escape the early committment.

I heard Arrington won't be doing any Karaoke, only original songs that he wrote. He doesn't like the idea of a cover. :rimshot:

Well this is not going to be as much fun as I thought it would be. I hope the players still show up lol

I wish I could go, alas I am in rainy, but beautiful, Maryland right now.

It actually was a great night. 7 players showed up Kyle Arrington, Patrick Chung, Devin McCorty, Ras Dowling, Marquice Cole, Tavon Wilson, and Sterling Moore. These guys came out raised a bunch of money for the dance team. My godchild took Chung to center stage and danced with him and then the dance team performed for them which was awesome :)

No matter what happened on game day I give these guys props the day after a loss and coming back from Seattle they were in good spirits. Walking around giving out autographs and taking pictures with everyone. They didn't make it seem like they didn't want to be there which was nice. They were super friendly and stand up guys. BIG thank you to them for showing up. Hopefully the dance studio will have enough to get a new floor now it is needed! I will have pictures as soon as I get my camera charged up

Sounds like a great time, TBL. Glad you had fun and much $$ was raised :thumb:

It actually was a great night. 7 players showed up Kyle Arrington, Patrick Chung, Devin McCorty, Ras Dowling, Marquice Cole, Tavon Wilson, and Sterling Moore. These guys came out raised a bunch of money for the dance team. My godchild took Chung to center stage and danced with him and then the dance team performed for them which was awesome :)

No matter what happened on game day I give these guys props the day after a loss and coming back from Seattle they were in good spirits. Walking around giving out autographs and taking pictures with everyone. They didn't make it seem like they didn't want to be there which was nice. They were super friendly and stand up guys. BIG thank you to them for showing up. Hopefully the dance studio will have enough to get a new floor now it is needed! I will have pictures as soon as I get my camera charged up
let me guess not one of them could cover a tune

Wow...that one sailed high and wide right over her head.

No I got it. They all just hit a soft spot in me last night and I don't wanna talk any trash about them :) Until they start getting burned on Sunday that is. Hopefully not :)

Back