Moonbats Gone Wild

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
I'd say that IU's story sounds like a parody, but sadly I know it's reality. I have had to undergo hours of similar mandatory indoctrination where I work.OMG why would you ask the Mexican looking person if she would make tacos?!?? Evil white racist privileged, etc, etc. Ummm, since all we saw was that clip, is it remotely possible that the girl is of caucasian and black heritage and you happen to know she loves making tacos? Nope, raycisswhitey! You are ALWAYS WRONG!(meanwhile they "profiled" the girl as Mexican with no background info. Who is prejudiced here??)

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
According to this article in the Guardian, cities are sexist.

I'm still not sure someone didn't hack the Guardian and this is supposed to be satire.

Upward-thrusting buildings ejaculating into the sky? Seriously?

ROFL

I have got to find a way to work that into an every day conversation.

To suggest that a typical sky scraper must be some sort of phallic emblem of misogyny requires a major denial of some very basic facts.

Real estate prices in major metropolitan areas is quite high, so one builds up, rather than out to minimize one's costs and maximize ones space and/or revenue from tenants.

But no, that can't be the explanation, we must consult a 'feminist geographer' to explain what's really going on.

And just what the frack is that?

Yeah, I know I'm an old curmudgeon who learned how to do programming using stone knives and bear skins, but I do remember geography courses.

We were taught about things like rivers, oceans, continents, mountains, plains, forests, etc. You know, geography. I didn't realize that I was showing my toxic masculinity for that.

:facepalm:

The Guardian we knew changed significantly after the government raid to destroy the Snowden information and stop the paper from publishing the stories.

Now it's not journalism any more, more like a propaganda publication.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
I'd say that IU's story sounds like a parody, but sadly I know it's reality. I have had to undergo hours of similar mandatory indoctrination where I work.OMG why would you ask the Mexican looking person if she would make tacos?!?? Evil white racist privileged, etc, etc. Ummm, since all we saw was that clip, is it remotely possible that the girl is of caucasian and black heritage and you happen to know she loves making tacos? Nope, raycisswhitey! You are ALWAYS WRONG!(meanwhile they "profiled" the girl as Mexican with no background info. Who is prejudiced here??)

And if you asked a white person to make a taco, andf they did, they would be accused of "Cultural Appropriation", like these two white women.

Portland Burrito Cart Closes After Owners Are Accused Of Cultural Appropriation

Critics say the women bragged about stealing recipes while in Mexico.

By Carolina Moreno

Two Portland-based women were forced to shut down their burrito food cart over accusations of cultural appropriation and recipe stealing.

Liz “LC” Connelly and Kali Wilgus’ Kooks Burritos business was featured in the Willamette Week on May 16. During the interview, Connelly described how the duo made their own tortillas after taking a trip to Puerto Nuevo, Mexico, in December and obtaining information on the process.

The method by which the two non-Hispanic white women obtained the information on tortilla making is questionable.

“I picked the brains of every tortilla lady there in the worst broken Spanish ever, and they showed me a little of what they did,” Connelly told the Willamette Week. “They told us the basic ingredients, and we saw them moving and stretching the dough similar to how pizza makers do before rolling it out with rolling pins.”

But Connelly also noted that many of the Mexican women were hesitant to give away their methods ― a fact that didn’t stop them from trying to gather more information.

“They wouldn’t tell us too much about technique, but we were peeking into the windows of every kitchen, totally fascinated by how easy they made it look,” Connelly said. “We learned quickly it isn’t quite that easy.”

Once back in Portland, Connelly said she went to the Mexican market to buy ingredients and recreated the tortillas to the best of her ability with trial and error. The two women opened up their food cart on Cesar E. Chavez Boulevard.

Mic.com’s Jamilah King responded to the Willamette Week interview with a piece Friday calling out the women for “stealing recipes from Mexico to start a Portland business.”

“The problem, of course, is that it’s unclear whether the Mexican women who handed over their recipes ever got anything in return,” King wrote in the piece that also outlined how others had begun to accuse the women of cultural appropriation. “And now those same recipes are being sold as a delicacy in Portland.”

So they went to Mexico, asked the women there about how they made their tacos. The women told them somethings, but not everything.

Then they looked through the windows watching what they did.

When they got back to Portland and tried to recreate the tacos, they clearly didn't get it right to begin with, since there was "trial and error" as they figured out how to do it.

Now they are accused of 'stealing" the recipes, where they clearly didn't, since what ever they got from the women in Mexico was either told to them willingly, or they simply watched them to see what they were doing.

But even more importantly, crazy Gringos are making food that comes from a different culture.

foobahl

Reaction score
Protests erupted in Detroit on Friday after police shot and killed 20-year-old Hakeem Littleton earlier in the day. Within hours of the fatal shooting, rumors quickly circulated that Littleton was another victim of police brutality.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!
"We hear one thing from the police, and another thing from the community. The community told us that the police pulled up, told (him) to get on the ground. He put his hands up, and these mother f****** shot him in the back of the head," Asar Amen-Ra, a man who described himself as Littleton's uncle, told the Detroit Free Press.

However, Detroit Police Chief James Craig worked to quickly flip the narrative on its head, releasing officer dash camera and body camera footage within hours of the fatal shooting to dispel the rumors.

At a press conference, Craig explained that officers were attempting to arrest an unrelated man when Littleton told officers, "you are not going to take my man, in other words, take him into custody," before pulling out a handgun and opening fire on officers.

Littleton fired two shots before officers returned fire. Craig said that Littleton managed to fire two more shots as he fell to the ground. In total, three officers fired just four shots, Craig said.

The police chief explained that video showed Littleton aimed for one officer's head — but fortunately missed.

"He was using a .25 caliber blue steel automatic pistol. This comes from body cameras as well as an in dash camera from one of our scouts," Craig said, Fox News reported. "There were eight shots fired in five seconds. Four fired by three officers, one officer fired two shots, and then four shots fired by the suspect.”

"As Littleton raised the gun in his left hand he was aiming at the head of the officer," he explained.

No officers were injured in the shooting. However, the involved officers have been placed on administrative leave pending a complete investigation.

According to the Washington Post, Littleton was on probation for an unarmed robbery and a weapons charge.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Nice job by the department quelling this bs narrative.

Truth doesn't matter.

I just found out recently that two of my teenage daughters are being indoctrinated on Tick Tock by BLM.

The girls have no interest in hearing anything that opposes their viewpoint.

One of them was at work with me all week. She had regurgitated some BLM taking points and made some accusations against Trump.

After looking up articles and watching the videos of Trump speaking, she admitted both of her accusations were incorrect, but still maintained that he is an evil, lying, racist.

After looking up the studies that refute BLM's claims (and few other things I had her research), she completely shut down and doesn't want to talk anymore.

Her older sister began texting me Friday night in defense of her younger sister regarding BLM, but also mentioned that federal minimum wage needs to be a "living wage."

So I sent older sister the same links younger sister read and made a basic case against her minimum wage idea.

Silence.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Truth doesn't matter.

I just found out recently that two of my teenage daughters are being indoctrinated on Tick Tock by BLM.

One of them was at work with me all week. She had regurgitated some BLM taking points and made some accusations against Trump.

After looking up articles and watching the videos of Trump speaking, she admitted both of her accusations were incorrect, but still maintained that he is an evil, lying, racist.

After looking up the studies that refute BLM's claims (and few other things I had her research), she completely shut down and doesn't want to talk anymore.

Her older sister began texting me Friday night in defense of her younger sister regarding BLM, but also mentioned that federal minimum wage needs to be a "living wage."

So I sent older sister the same links younger sister read and made a basic case against her minimum wage idea.

Silence.

And thus my virtual despair. That's what we're up against and how do you fight against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1E10PRfhcA

johnlocke

Reaction score
Truth doesn't matter.

Silence.

I am so, so very sorry that you are going through this.

Our education systems in many places are at direct fault for teaching the supremacy of emotion over reason and complete and utter indoctrination. The ability to critically think has been destroyed.

This started, in earnest, in the 40's culminating in the hippies of the 60's who became teachers and university professors destroying the minds of generations of youth, on purpose. For a rational culture cannot be ruled and most often not duped into advocating for their own destruction as we are seeing all around from the youth and their educators.

I, along with many others, are and have been working very hard for decades to make inroads in education and we are seeing some great progress at some schools but there is much still to be done.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Truth doesn't matter.

Silence.

I face the same response.

From my 18 yr old recent grad daughter.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score

Our education systems in many places are at direct fault for teaching the supremacy of emotion over reason and complete and utter indoctrination. The ability to critically think has been destroyed.

This started, in earnest, in the 40's culminating in the hippies of the 60's who became teachers and university professors destroying the minds of generations of youth, on purpose. For a rational culture cannot be ruled and most often not duped into advocating for their own destruction as we are seeing all around from the youth and their educators.

I, along with many others, are and have been working very hard for decades to make inroads in education and we are seeing some great progress at some schools but there is much still to be done.

I appreciate what you're doing. :thumb:

With the girls (#s 2 & 3 of 4), it is just going to take time, life experience, and more intention on my part.

I just had no idea that's what they spend their time doing on Tik Tok, mostly because #4 watches Tik Tok videos on YouTube and it's pretty much just idiots dancing.

Apparently there are two sides to Tik Tok. The dancing side and the Marxist indoctrination side. And if you aren't aware, the latter side does not care for the former and, if evil Trump bans Tik Tok, they are already set up for a new app.

HSanders

Reaction score
Kudos to you Tmack for NOT doing what the left does and censoring the undesirable media, in this case TikTok. It should go without saying, but educators need to ensure that their students have the tools they need to think critically and apply logic & reason to issues. If all they ever hear is ANYTHING one sided, that is not going to happen.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Truth doesn't matter.

Silence.

I face the same response.

From my 18 yr old recent grad daughter.

This is an article from 2006.

It's too long to quote, but is well worth reading.

It describes how Bill Ayers, et al, introduced "social justice" concepts in curriculum for teaching teachers.

Here's just one telling bit.

Future teachers signing up for Ayers’s course “On Urban Education” can read these exhortations from the course description on the professor’s website:

“Homelessness, crime, racism, oppression—we have the resources and knowledge to fight and overcome these things.”

“We need to look beyond our isolated situations, to define our problems globally. We cannot be child advocates . . . in Chicago or New York and ignore the web that links us with the children of India or Palestine.”

“In a truly just society there would be a greater sharing of the burden, a fairer distribution of material and human resources.”

For another course, titled “Improving Learning Environments,” Ayers proposes that teachers “be aware of the social and moral universe we inhabit and . . . be a teacher capable of hope and struggle, outrage and action, a teacher teaching for social justice and liberation.”

The readings that Ayers assigns are as intellectually stimulating and diverse as a political commissar’s indoctrination session in one of his favorite communist tyrannies. The reading list for his urban education course includes the bible of the critical pedagogy movement, Brazilian Marxist Paolo Freire’s Pedagogy of the Oppressed; two books by Ayers himself; another by bell hooks, a radical black feminist writer and critical race theorist; and a “Freedom School” curriculum. That’s the entire spectrum of debate.

So it wasn't just Tick Tock, or other social media groups that did this, but the educational system they were in.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
This is an article from 2006.

It's too long to quote, but is well worth reading.

It describes how Bill Ayers, et al, introduced "social justice" concepts in curriculum for teaching teachers.

Here's just one telling bit.

So it wasn't just Tick Tock, or other social media groups that did this, but the educational system they were in.

Absolutely. They both have made GREAT friends (my children) but if I were to go back I’d take a different path for education.

HSanders

Reaction score
Question, a little o.t. would those with children say they have made more friends just from school itself, or more from activities they do either school sanctioned or outside of school?

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Question, a little o.t. would those with children say they have made more friends just from school itself, or more from activities they do either school sanctioned or outside of school?

Good question.

Depends on the kid. Mines an even split with my son. Predominantly school with daughter.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Came across this while doing my usual Saturday morning Political Humor mega post.

Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist
Published by Cayde -6 at August 1, 2020

Way back in time, almost 12,500 years ago, the first canines were becoming domesticated. Through toil and hardship, people had earned the trust of our now beloved best friends.

The symbiotic relationship between dog and woman was very groundbreaking, as humans had never been this close to an animal before.

Humans would provide shelter and care for the dogs, and in turn, the dogs would hunt and fetch firewood for humans. The reason I am detailing this history for you is so everyone understands the importance of the events that took place all these years ago.

According to bio-archaeologist Gregor Larson, the domestication of dogs started in 2 places: Eastern and Western Eurasia. The Eurasian people worked non stop to gain and maintain the trust with these gorgeous creatures, but it was all stolen from them.

The greedy actions by white people stained the history books forever.

What actually happened?

Shortly after the Eurasian people worked so hard to train and bond with wolves, most of them were shipped off and given to Europeans.

These filthy white savages took the work and credit from the Eurasian people and branded these magnificent creatures as their own.

The need for white people to claim premade or pre-discovered things is not isolated to just this incident. Countless times in history, whites have been caught stealing the work and talent of POC for their own success.

Honestly speaking, we shouldn’t be surprised that white people would steal the domestication of dogs as well. Based on historical knowledge, this behavior will not slow down within the white community.

How does this affect us right now?

If you are white and own a dog, you are openly participating and advocating for cultural appropriation and colonialism. Reinforcing this culture is NOT acceptable and will come with its repercussions.

Dogs are and always will be the living reminder of how tainted our history is as a whole. POC deserve to exclusively own dogs as a form of restitution for their stolen ancestor’s work. Supporting the idea of white dog ownership is spitting on the grave of past POC generations.

With International Dog Day coming up, it is important we remember and advocate for the work of POC, and never let this unbalanced history be forgotten.

If you are white and own a canine, please consider donating them to a local POC family or non kill shelter so it can truly find the perfect home.

OK, I've put all the links in that were in the original article, and they all point to the same place. The Bio page of Prof. Greger Larson. Not his papers, not his research.

If you actually do find one of his papers the abstract says this.

The geographic and temporal origins of dogs remain controversial. We generated genetic sequences from 59 ancient dogs and a complete (28x) genome of a late Neolithic dog (dated to ~4800 calendar years before the present) from Ireland. Our analyses revealed a deep split separating modern East Asian and Western Eurasian dogs. Surprisingly, the date of this divergence (~14,000 to 6400 years ago) occurs commensurate with, or several millennia after, the first appearance of dogs in Europe and East Asia. Additional analyses of ancient and modern mitochondrial DNA revealed a sharp discontinuity in haplotype frequencies in Europe. Combined, these results suggest that dogs may have been domesticated independently in Eastern and Western Eurasia from distinct wolf populations. East Eurasian dogs were then possibly transported to Europe with people, where they partially replaced European Paleolithic dog

OK, first of all, where is "Western Eurasia"?

West Eurasia is Europe and the Middle East.

So those evil white people also domesticated dogs.

Second, where's the evidence for this?

Shortly after the Eurasian people worked so hard to train and bond with wolves, most of them were shipped off and given to Europeans.​

Note what the abstract says.

East Eurasian dogs were then possibly transported to Europe with people, where they partially replaced European Paleolithic dog.

It is well documented that various tribes migrated from Asia to Europe in the past, so this is what the abstract was referring to when they said "transported to Europe with people."

What's even more ludicrous is his claim that "POC's" should get the dogs.

So just what groups make up POC's?

During various periods in US history, persons of color included African Americans, Latino Americans, Italian Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, Pacific Islander Americans, Middle Eastern Americans, and multiracial Americans

You'll note that none of the groups in bold domesticated dogs either, according to Cayde. So why are they entitled to own dogs?