Moonbats Gone Wild

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
... BLM?

Cheers

Maybe it should be Black Dogs Matter.

My boy Caesar would qualify.

I'm just glad I've now got another descriptor to add to the list of things that make everything my fault:

White, Male, Cis-gendered, Heterosexual, Non-progressive, Dog Owning, American.

johnlocke

Reaction score

I'm just glad I've now got another descriptor to add to the list of things that make everything my fault:

Good looking boy. Nice you racist! :)

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Personification of Satan

The only threat Caesar poses is that he could lick you to death.

Pit bulls, like any dog, have to be trained, or abused, to become vicious attack dogs.

I'm old enough to remember the cycle of "vicious attack breeds"

• German Shepards
  • Dobermans
  • Rottweilers
  • Pit Bulls

Oh, wait.....

Were you referring to me? :fire:

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score

Ah, Caesar, WHO's a good boy!

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Ummmm so OPT, was that actually a serious position by that article about dogs? Because were it satire, it woukd be ROFL

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Ummmm so OPT, was that actually a serious position by that article about dogs? Because were it satire, it woukd be ROFL

Well the website seems to be legit.

But then again, another post by the same author makes me wonder if your question isn't more on the mark.

How Seahorses are Breaking Gender Stereotypes

From mammoth ocean beasts that dwell just below the surface to polychaetes that graze flora upon the seabed, the ocean is full of diverse species of all shapes and sizes and each creature plays a huge role in the ocean’s ecosystem.

But today, I am here to share with you the most impactful creature of them all. The seahorse.

While not big in size, this fish moves at ground shattering momentum that we can transfer to above world issues and inequalities. The seahorse is a magnificent creature with an outstanding trait that reverses the “standard” rules above land: The male seahorse is the one to give birth.

What does this mean for our society?
This simple change in roles leaves bigotry in the dust. With animals like the seahorse advocating for transgender rights, the animal kingdom is making a statement on how society acts today.

We are always in need of transgender leadership within our world, and what better way than to call upon a fishy friend to keep the alt right in check.

How can I support the conservation of Sea Horses?

With an animal this prominent in the trans community, it is vital that we protect the community that it represents. Donating to your local transgender rights organization is a safe and important way to ensure the longevity of the sea horse.

Becoming trans yourself is also a great way to support our marine friends.

As renowned oceanographer Jacques Yves Cousteau once said,

“The best way to support a fish is to become a fish”.

Jacques Yves Cousteau​

While it is expected that we keep trans persyns that are above shore happy and welcomed, it is important that we do not forget our allies under the tide <3.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
The only threat Caesar poses is that he could lick you to death.

Pit bulls, like any dog, have to be trained, or abused, to become vicious attack dogs.

I'm old enough to remember the cycle of "vicious attack breeds"

• German Shepards
  • Dobermans
  • Rottweilers
  • Pit Bulls

Oh, wait.....

Were you referring to me? :fire:

Yeah, that’d be you

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Good grief how in gods name does that make a male seahorse transgender :huh:

So What does that make a clown fish?

~Dee~

Evil.

:coffee:

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
I guess this is the best place to put this.

From JTN.

Jane Fonda calls pandemic 'God's gift to the left,' urges Democrats to 'use it'

Virus "has ripped the Band-Aid off" who Trump is

President Obama's former chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, once said, "You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste. It’s an opportunity to do things you would otherwise avoid.”

That's what Jane Fonda is urging with COVID-19.

The actress, who became known as "Hanoi Jane" for her opposition to the Vietnam War, called the coronavirus "God's gift to the left" because, she claims, it is clear evidence that President Trump is not helping the working class in America.

“We are people who can help determine which way humanity goes. What a great gift, what a tremendous opportunity, we’re just so lucky, we just have to use it with every ounce of intelligence and courage and wherewithal we have,” Fonda said in a video published online.

"I just think COVID is God's gift to the left," Fonda said. "That's a terrible thing to say. I think it was a very difficult thing to send down to us, but it has ripped the Band-Aid off who [Trump] is and what he stands for and what is being done to average people and working people in this country."

"We can see it now, people who couldn’t see it before, you know, they see it now and we have a chance to harness that anger.”

They had this photo of her posted there.

Is it just me, or is she channeling her inner Phyllis Diller?

johnlocke

Reaction score
I can't believe I have friends that post shit like this and believe to the core and she's a dear friend. Hippy in the 60's. Any wonder their progeny is attempting to orchestrate the great apocalypse.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
I can't believe I have friends that post shit like this and believe to the core and she's a dear friend. Hippy in the 60's. Any wonder their progeny is attempting to orchestrate the great apocalypse.

My HS gang are now, virtually to the person, all well aged hippies. I was with them then thru all the folk music, depression sessions and civil rights protests, plus the 3 shattering assassinations and all that. Some how I moved on and they seem not to have. A seventy+ year old hippy is a bizarre life-form . So many of them are facebook friends, the only social media I am on (though almost never), and I read they're self congratulatory
nonsense and have nothing to say.

Cheers

johnlocke

Reaction score
My HS gang are now, virtually to the person, all well aged hippies. I was with them then thru all the folk music, depression sessions and civil rights protests, plus the 3 shattering assassinations and all that. Some how I moved on and they seem not to have. A seventy+ year old hippy is a bizarre life-form . So many of them are facebook friends, the only social media I am on (though almost never), and I read they're self congratulatory

Cheers

Indeed Tim, indeed.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I actually see these aged hippy women all the time here in NH in artist communities and stuff. Cuz they almost always are a type. Fairly affluent, Volvo diving with, not unkempt but long grey not-styled hair.

They are are everywhere at the farmers markets and art fairs and stuff.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score

Cheers

The following is commonly attributed to Winston Churchill, but he probably didn't say it.

A young man who's not a liberal has no heart
An older man who's not a conservative, has no brain.