More Positive COVID Tests for the Pats - Gilmore Tests Positive

Gilmore was on the plane of people who had close contact with Newton, a source told ESPN.

Newton has some advice. He doesn't look so good but reports say he's asymptomatic

I wonder how many will accept The second opt out option. 350,000 & 1 credited season

Just crazy that arguably the two best players on the team have come down with the virus. Hope he gets better soon.

The NFL just released COVID test results from September 20 to October 3:
- From Sept. 20-26, only two players tested positive for COVID-19.
- From Sept. 27-October 3, 11 players tested positive.
We know that those numbers will be going up.

Secondary is strength of team. Jc Jackson & J mccounty
will just be starting . Jones moving to Slot CB

Last edited:
We're getting to the point where the league needs to shut it down for two weeks (or so) and see if we can get a handle on things.

Goodell is rolling the dice right now. Imagine the firestorm if Mahomes comes down with Covid after swapping hugs with Gilmore.

Just when it appeared that everything was going to get really interesting for this team everything could easily go to shit.

I think the league will propose each team going in a bubble soon, which is going to lead to a whole new round of opt outs.

They do have that 2nd opt out option . 350, 000 plus credited season. I think your right we are headed for another bubble situation. It most likely be a 2week shut down to get everything ready

Last edited:
If a Chief got it God forbid Mahomes. It will be shutdown. Mahomes is Goodells $$$ until he does great long enough.

Dr. Allen Sills, the NFL's Chief Medical Officer, says "We're learning as we're going along".
A couple of things:
1. Why is an oncologist in charge of an infectious disease problem?
2. Incubation mapping of COVID has been known for months so why not use that knowledge and a) quarantine any positive player, b) shutdown the facility and team for 7 days min., c) postpone any game involving a team with recent positive test(s).

Anyone here could devise better policy than the current NFL policy.

Dr. Sills defends the league’s decision to reschedule the Patriots’ game in Kansas City. “We actually had four days of testing — it was Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday — and we also took the additional step to review the video from inside the Patriots facility to look at the compliance with mask-wearing,” he said on NFL Network. “What we found there was the compliance was very high. Cam Newton was wearing a mask, he was wearing his tracking device, and everyone around him was wearing a mask.”
“That gave us some comfort — given the fact of no additional positive tests, given the compliance of the team, and given the way the close contacts were labeled — that we could move forward."

4 days? Dumbass. What is the incubation period of COVID again? The average is 5 days with a range of 2-14 days. Stop gambling the season away!

They're saying the Bills-Titan game is in jeopardy now.

I do think they'll be shutting things down for at least 2 weeks, for everybody. You can see it coming.

1. Why is an oncologist in charge of an infectious disease problem?

My guess is that Rog feels content that Dr. Sills is a good, little puppet and won't make waves. Somebody else might pull the emergency brake on the Gravy Train and that wouldn't do.

My guess is that Rog feels content that Dr. Sills is a good, little puppet and won't make waves. Somebody else might pull the emergency brake on the Gravy Train and that wouldn't do.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

It’s all about control.

Back