More Positive COVID Tests for the Pats - Gilmore Tests Positive

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
PS DT Bill Murray tested positive from Monday's test.
Gilmore's test from Tuesday came back positive.
How many more...?

The NFL should have allowed the Pats to close it's doors for at least a week before resuming team activities to let this settle.
Piling into a plane and playing a game 2.5 days after a positive test is not in the best interest of the Pats or the league.
The NFL is investigating the Pats but WHO IS INVESTIGATING THE NFL?
The NFL is taking a shortsighted approach to this and will suffer in the long run if it continues to take chances gambling with incubation period.

Cam is asymptomatic and can play vs the Broncos if he has 2 negative PCR Antigen tests between Thursday and Sunday am.

Damn, our two best players positive. At least Cam can likely return.

That's three for us now after the practice squad DT tested positive as well.

I see the Titans have announced two positives.

The league is stupid. You expect a bunch of buffoons who can't understand air pressure to be able to understand how to contain a pandemic? Nope.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The league is stupid. You expect a bunch of buffoons who can't understand air pressure to be able to understand how to contain a pandemic? Nope.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It's not just the NFL in fairness. Soccer in Europe is having major issues. Three Liverpool players have it and it's in multiple teams across leagues in Europe. Some rugby players now have it as well.

I don't understand why they moved the Titans-Steelers game but forced the Pats-Chiefs to play

I don't understand why they moved the Titans-Steelers game but forced the Pats-Chiefs to play

I think it was mainly because of consecutive days that there were more positive tests for the Titans. There weren't any for the Patriots or Chiefs.

It was a matter of timing for the Titans. Their first positive was early in the week which gave time for more positives to show up prior to the Steelers game.
The NFL was shortsighted in dealing with the Pats/Chiefs. They should have known there was a very good chance more positives would come given how contagious this virus is.
If the NFL doesn't change its policy, the season could go down the drain. Freaking idiots are in charge
Goodell

They're saying the Titans game is unlikely to go ahead. A Raider has now tested positive as well.

This could be a disaster. The NFL may well look at postponing everything for a few weeks and start again in November.

Beginning to look like if the season is going to survive it will not be 16 games.

The Titans are supposed to play the Bills on Sunday & then the Bills have a bye before their Thursday night showdown next week with KC. The NFL's protocols are about to really be put to the test in the coming days. In a weird coincidence the Pats had a positive after playing the Raiders who are the most penalized team for breaking COVID protocols. Raider Maurice Hurst is COVID +. Not saying, just saying.

The Titans are supposed to play the Bills on Sunday & then the Bills have a bye before their Thursday night showdown next week with KC. The NFL's protocols are about to really be put to the test in the coming days. In a weird coincidence the Pats had a positive after playing the Raiders who are the most penalized team for breaking COVID protocols. Raider Maurice Hurst is COVID +. Not saying, just saying.

The Bills played the Raiders, a Raider has tested positive and now the Bills are due to play the Titans. Sounds like a no-go to me.

And now, watch out Mahomes. That's Gilmore he's hugging. Surely it would have to be close contact for 15+ mins though for Mahomes to be at risk?

Gil.jpg

With no practice?

Doesn’t sound like a plan Bill will be on board with.

Alternative is to play Stidham or, God forbid, Hoyer with only 2 days at most of practice since no practice today and, more likely than not, no practice tomorrow. Cam could get 1 practice in on Friday if he tests negative on Thurs & Fri am. BB could get an extra walk-through done in any case. Me? I'm rolling with Cam if he's a go.

How long before they use bubble method. Just keep them in hotels until practices , travel & Games. Patriots already have 2 hotels right on property

Back