More useless ball washing and 'debate' for a former player split out from a Patriots thread.

I was a Pats fan well before Brady. I am 48 years old. I will admit though that the last 3 years has been enjoyable if only for the reason that it validates that Brady was the primary reason for the 20 year dynasty.
Thank you for finally being honest. Admitting your a Fair weather fan. Enjoyed watching them lose. Trashing them repeatedly just to prove. They're Nothing without Brady :coffee:

Last edited:
Thank you for finally be honest. Admitting your a Fair weather fan. Enjoyed watching them lose. Trashing them repeatedly just to prove. They're Nothing without Brady :coffee:
They are something without Brady in the Bill era:
42-44

You must be broken hearted today... The Bucs bounced out of the playoffs, awwww
I really didn’t have high expectations, so no, I am really not brokenhearted at all. I was pretty psyched that Brady was able to win the division with that team given all of the injuries. Now my focus turns to where Brady will play next year. I am thinking either Vegas or Miami.

I really didn’t have high expectations, so no, I am really not brokenhearted at all. I was pretty psyched that Brady was able to win the division with that team given all of the injuries. Now my focus turns to where Brady will play next year. I am thinking either Vegas or Miami.

They only play Eagles if Dallas wins tonight. If Tampa wins than the Giants play the Niners. it’s possible that Brady could end up playing all of the NFC East teams for a chance to go to the Super Bowl, which is just crazy!
Disaster. :coffee:

Back