More useless ball washing and 'debate' for a former player split out from a Patriots thread.

They weren't the SB favorite. They beat the SB favorite on the road in the AFCCG. Along with the mvp of the league and hands down the best team in the nfc.
04 beat #1scoring offense AND #1 scoring defense too. 100% agreed. i still think 04 was the best pats team under bb. they had all 3 phases of the game good to excellent, and versatile.

Lol. Only on this forum. I mean you have to try to take some of the shine off because in less than 3 seasons Bill has become his own clown show.

Whereas it's taken Brady just one season to lead his own clown show!

They weren't the SB favorite. They beat the SB favorite on the road in the AFCCG. Along with the mvp of the league and hands down the best team in the nfc.
Brady beat the MVP of the league on the road in 2020 and the best Qb in the league in the SB who was 17 years younger than him. And the entire run was as a wild card. Winning 4 games is greater than 3 and beating 3 hall of fame QBs to the title. Sorry, none of the Pats runs come close. And of course the cherry on top is he did it without Bill, winning with the clown Arians.

Brady beat the MVP of the league on the road in 2020 and the best Qb in the league in the SB who was 17 years younger than him. And the entire run was as a wild card. Winning 4 games is greater than 3 and beating 3 hall of fame QBs to the title. Sorry, none of the Pats runs come close. And of course the cherry on top is he did it without Bill, winning with the clown Arians.
Wow. I finally get from whence you are coming. Please turn around and go back.

Tom Brady - Age 24 season: 2843 yds, 18 TD, 12 INT, 6.3 YPA.

What are we doing here?
The man is 45. What he is doing will never ever be done again.

How are you going to watch Football. When Brady retires. You made it clear Brady is the reason you cheer for his team.

Final 2022 stats:

Tom Brady: 490-733 (66.8%), 4,694 yards, 25 TD's, 9 INT's
NE Club QB: 358-540 (66.3%), 3,815 yards, 19 TD's, 14 INT's

Final 2022 stats:

Tom Brady: 490-733 (66.8%), 4,694 yards, 25 TD's, 9 INT's
NE Club QB: 358-540 (66.3%), 3,815 yards, 19 TD's, 14 INT's
6.4 ypa & 9.6 ypc
7.0 ypa & 10.7 ypc,
...and the degree of difficulty wasn't even comparable.

You been cheering for them to fail for 3 years. Refused to stop mentioning Brady in numberous Patriots Threads .
You can keep on calling yourself a Fan. The truth is the Brady was the only reason you FOLLOWED THE PATRIOTS.

Last edited:
You been cheering for them to fail for 3 years. Refused to stop mentioning Brady in numberous Patriots Threads .
You can keep on calling yourself a Fan. The truth is the Brady was the only reason you FOLLOWED THE PATRIOTS.
I was a Pats fan well before Brady. I am 48 years old. I will admit though that the last 3 years has been enjoyable if only for the reason that it validates that Brady was the primary reason for the 20 year dynasty.

Back