Mort

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonsports

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted anywhere. Our boy Mort of ESPN has throat cancer. Don't wish this on anyone but Karma is a bitches.

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere. Our boy Mort of ESPN has throat cancer. Don't wish this on anyone but Karma is a bitches.

Wow someone had said he seemed out of sorts with his speech. Guess we know why.

Stage IV cancer. That stinks.

Terrible, regardless of who he is, never wish that on anyone.

Weirdly poetic, though. He spouts off false information that casts a terrible light on the franchise and is a contributor for the cause of the deflategate mess going as far as it did, and now he is voiceless. This world sometimes, it's crazy.

Regardless of what he's ever said, this is real life. Just awful. I wish him the best in his treatment.

Real life supersedes bitching about Football. I hope he kicks its ass.

Can't stand the guy but wishing him well nevertheless.

Cancer sucks Stage 4 is not good, I wish him well.

~Dee~

As a reporter he can go **** himself. As a human being I wish cancer on no one and hope he pulls through.

Terrible, regardless of who he is, never wish that on anyone.

Weirdly poetic, though. He spouts off false information that casts a terrible light on the franchise and is a contributor for the cause of the deflategate mess going as far as it did, and now he is voiceless. This world sometimes, it's crazy.

You gotta be kidding..ESPN should be called The New England Network

The Dodgers could win the World Series and they's lead Sportscenter with a Red Sox trade, The Broncos could win the Super Bowl and they'd lead with a story about Tom Brady's new hairstyle-

Tragic news- Lets leave it at that Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back