Movie Recommendations

The road was good? I read the book and was planning to see the movie, now that I finished my dvr collections of lost and 24.
Very good. Sad (as you know) but good. Very well done, I thought.

The road was good? I read the book and was planning to see the movie, now that I finished my dvr collections of lost and 24.

It doesn't hold a candle to the book but what movies do? That's the exception, not the rule. You'll enjoy it, for certain. It wasn't butchered and translated pretty well to the big screen.

Liked GWH, definitly.

Grumpy: :4321: My Berry told me it had an error and didn't connect the first time I submitted.
Posted via Mobile Device

Movie I thought was really good and really f*cked up was Brothers. Made me cry like a baby because I have some friends in the military. A bit disturbing but I love Jake Gyllenhaal.

Movie I thought was really good and really f*cked up was Brothers. Made me cry like a baby because I have some friends in the military. A bit disturbing but I love Jake Gyllenhaal.

Me too. I watched Broke Back Mountain the other night.

I liked it too. FT was not a fan though.

If you haven't seen the Sinise/Malkovich version of "Of Mice And Men" do so quickly. If you like both Damon and Norton, can't go wrong with "Rounders" at all. And I watched "Mallrats" the other night on the Netflix and I can't believe I forgot just how funny that movie was.....
Posted via Mobile Device

No I haven't. Am I going to need Kleenex?

I did. It was just REALLY f*cked up and I thought about the ones I care about that are or WILL be over there and thought about them being in this kind of situation. I had to watch a funny movie after that. Almost like when I watched my sister's keeper. I cried for 2 hours AFTER the damn movie was finished because all I wanted to do was hug my nephews. Glad I watched them but I won't watch them again lol

I did. It was just REALLY f*cked up and I thought about the ones I care about that are or WILL be over there and thought about them being in this kind of situation. I had to watch a funny movie after that. Almost like when I watched my sister's keeper. I cried for 2 hours AFTER the damn movie was finished because all I wanted to do was hug my nephews. Glad I watched them but I won't watch them again lol

Oh that book really pissed me off! I almost threw it against a wall. I have a boycott in place on Jodi Piccoult as a result.

Back