MrsB 7/31PM

I love the bit about Chung being out leading the warmup sprints. We need guys who bring that kind of energy and drive.

One thing that caught my eye:

*During stretches, BB’s sons were playing catch and he went over to talk to them in a father/son moment.

Jack is 3, which seems early to be playing catch (my 5 year old still has trouble with it). But for 8 month old Benjamin to be playing catch would truly be prodigious. :)

You had BIG Vince on one kneee playing catch with Moss. Wilfork throws a Nice pass on one Knee.

I don't recall any previous report of BB running sprints. Is this something new, or does he do this on occasion? Maybe he is saying everyone, including the HC, is going to push it.

I've never seen him do it after practice since he's been here. But, Scar does it almost every day after practice as part of his workout routine. He runs across the width of the field numerous times. So, I guess BB decided to do a workout today. It was very cool by that time in the evening so maybe he wanted to get some cardio done outside tonight. Sure beats a treadmill!

I've never seen him do it after practice since he's been here. But, Scar does it almost every day after practice as part of his workout routine. He runs across the width of the field numerous times. So, I guess BB decided to do a workout today. It was very cool by that time in the evening so maybe he wanted to get some cardio done outside tonight. Sure beats a treadmill!

Thanks. If anyone would know, it would be you. Keep up the great reports!

I love the bit about Chung being out leading the warmup sprints. We need guys who bring that kind of energy and drive.

One thing that caught my eye:

Jack is 3, which seems early to be playing catch (my 5 year old still has trouble with it). But for 8 month old Benjamin to be playing catch would truly be prodigious. :)
BB's sons...not TB's sons. :)
I do remember he did that here in Cle though, after games in the old broken down Municipal Stadium. His youngest was born here I believe.

Thanks Mrs. B, you have such a great eye for detail I feel like I was there watching!

Back