Muhammad Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Ken Burns 4 part Docu-series
Who's watching?

What a complex man/mess? he was. Love how KB invented this complex system of securing and editing footage, And writing and presenting the story. Thourough beyond belief and almost always, genius.
Have now recorded all four 2 hour episodes and watched the first two. Captivating. So I'm busy the next two nights.

Cheers

Last edited:
Ken Burns 4 part Docudrama.
Who's watching?

What a complex man/mess? he was. Love how KB invented this complex system of securing and editing footage, And writing and presenting the story. Thourough beyond belief and almost always, genius.
Have now recorded all four 2 hour episodes and watched the first two. Captivating. So I'm busy the next two nights.

Cheers
Where can I get this?

Ken Burns is also pro mandate and anti-freedom. Too bad because he is outstanding with his documentaries. I’ll still watch it because I like his work anyways.

Ken Burns is also pro mandate and anti-freedom. Too bad because he is outstanding with his documentaries. I’ll still watch it because I like his work anyways.

Does it really matter? This is what I hate about the world today, people start judging performers, writers, sportspeople etc based on their political leanings or beliefs.

These forums are no different, the politics guys aren't content to keep their politics in that forum.

Really? I read every post in almost every thread every day and I find very little bleed through unless it's a topic like the NFL's Covid rules which has a political component to it.

Does it really matter? This is what I hate about the world today, people start judging performers, writers, sportspeople etc based on their political leanings or beliefs.

I think you have it backwards. Ken Burns IS a great documentary creator. I am super glad he did the Ali project. I can't wait to watch it.

I am 100% certain Ken Burns doesn't give a fucking shit what I think about politics and I don't try to tell him.

He isn't able to afford the rest of us the same respect and keep his own pie hole shut. ---> this is the problem.

Now, if he were to log on here and get engaged in the P&R forum then I will give him and ear and probably an earful back.

But, he doesn't. He just runs his mouth.

For his work :toast:

For his unasked for political views :4321:

I think you have it backwards. Ken Burns IS a great documentary creator. I am super glad he did the Ali project. I can't wait to watch it.

I am 100% certain Ken Burns doesn't give a fucking shit what I think about politics and I don't try to tell him.

He isn't able to afford the rest of us the same respect and keep his own pie hole shut. ---> this is the problem.

Now, if he were to log on here and get engaged in the P&R forum then I will give him and ear and probably an earful back.

But, he doesn't. He just runs his mouth.

For his work :toast:

For his unasked for political views :4321:

Are these people not allowed have an opinion? When Jon Voight or Randy Quaid start donning tin foil hats and rattled on about Trump, I didn't give a shit. They're entitled to their views the same as Ken Burns or anyone else surely?

Are these people not allowed have an opinion? When Jon Voight or Randy Quaid start donning tin foil hats and rattled on about Trump, I didn't give a shit. They're entitled to their views the same as Ken Burns or anyone else surely?
I said I would still watch the documentary so I’m not boycotting him due to his views. But I’m allowed to disagree aren’t I? Or liberals just can’t handle conservatives calling people out for their communism viewpoints?

Anyways I’m not going any further because this is not the right forum

Have an opinion? Of course.

Allow it to mean more than any other citizen (yes, citizen) absolutely NOT!

Allow them to leverage their fame to drown out the citizens? NO!

I know you get what I am saying whether you choose to admit it here or not.

All of the above said. I AM looking forward to watching the Ali documentary.

Here’s the problem what I said was true and some people don’t like that. I also did say I have every intention of watching the documentary. I even went out of my way to praise the man. Some people are never going to be satisfied unless we become submissive.☕

Here’s the problem what I said was true and some people don’t like that. I also did say I have every intention of watching the documentary. I even went out of my way to praise the man. Some people are never going to be satisfied unless we become submissive.☕
What hysterical horseshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back