My signature?

Reaction score
Website
www.smeebig7.com
My signature appears to have disappeared, for some reason. Could someone please be of assistance? I still see the HTML text that makes up my signature within my profile itself, but it is not showing up. Any suggestions? Thanks!

CarrollsMine99.

CarrollsMine99 said:
My signature just now appeared when I re-looked at this thread. Any idea what happened?

CarrollsMine99.

Since your sig pic is hosted by an outside site, I'm guessing that the site was unavailable for a period of time.

yeh mine isn't working either.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\vinatieri017wt.gif

that is wat i have down as the sig shit and that is the location of the pic.

any help plz

chef said:
yeh mine isn't working either.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\vinatieri017wt.gif

that is wat i have down as the sig shit and that is the location of the pic.

any help plz

It works differently for signatures than it does for just posting a picture in a message. To have a picture in your sig, it needs to be hosted somewhere so you can use the IMG tags to point to it.

I copied these instructions from Ras in the Adopt a Patriot thread for if you want to use an image in your sig:

- go to photobucket.com and open an account, it's free.

- after the account is open, go to the upload area and upload the sig to their server. All you have to do is remeber what folder you saved it to.

- photobucket gives you 3 ways to view the file. Copy the IMG version (3rd one) by either writing it down or using the mouse to highlight it and right click - copy.

- go to the "user cp" section of the planet, then edit profile and then paste the highlighted photbucket tag in the sig section.

- click submit changes and your are good to go...

Woo
thanx man

all 3 are dirty water's so i love him 2

Two things.

You might want to ask DW for permission on those.

And you might want to limit it to one image anyway, three takes up a lot of room.

:)

Ok, I did everything right (I think), but I can't see my sig.

EDIT: Oh wait, now it's working.

Back