Name an invention you wish existed

HSanders

disgusted and pissed
Reaction score
Who knows? Maybe someone here knows of its existence already or could invent it! At one point, I am sure we all wished for a way to get rid of commercials on tv. And we have it : the dvr. Also streaming shows without commercials. Nothing is too crazy to imagine.

Examples would be: an infallible lie detector, something that could delete calories from food, etc. and if it isn't an obvious reason why you want it, please let us know why.

Who knows? Maybe someone here knows of its existence already or could invent it! At one point, I am sure we all wished for a way to get rid of commercials on tv. And we have it : the dvr. Also streaming shows without commercials. Nothing is too crazy to imagine.

Examples would be: an infallible lie detector, something that could delete calories from food, etc. and if it isn't an obvious reason why you want it, please let us know why.
Num! Calories!!!

Cheers

Nice try HS

Now that the bars are opening we Americans can soon revisit the pleasures in having a couple of well-earned beers in an
atmosphere that doesn't closely resemble a hockey penalty box. Chat with bartenders, friends and strangers without having to shout through a mask.

So, my invention would be an herbal pill that, when you're ready to leave, would completely wipe out the effects of alcohol in 10 minutes so that you could do all the above without worrying
about anybody's safety or the Popo.

Sure, there are more important things in the world, but I think that would be a pretty good contribution.

Now that the bars are opening we Americans can soon revisit the pleasures in having a couple of well-earned beers in an
atmosphere that doesn't closely resemble a hockey penalty box. Chat with bartenders, friends and strangers without having to shout through a mask.

So, my invention would be an herbal pill that, when you're ready to leave, would completely wipe out the effects of alcohol in 10 minutes so that you could do all the above without worrying
about anybody's safety or the Popo.

Sure, there are more important things in the world, but I think that would be a pretty good contribution.

That's an interesting concept similar to Aldous Huxley's drug Moksha in A Brave New World. The effects were pleasant without negative effects. Of course, they were used to control the populace so there's that.

Teleport. I hate commutes. I hate waiting and I hate when there is traffic. This would basically fix all three in one fell swoop.

A one drug one dose cure for cancer with no side effects.
A one drug one dose cure for all causes of arthritis and immune mediated diseases.
Oh, hell, ditto for ALL animal ailments.

Back