Name that Movie Thread....

Mark_Henderson

very stable genius
Reaction score
There was a fun game in here years ago that lasted for a long time, with many hundreds of replies. The game was to post a picture from a movie and then the person that guesses what film it's from posts the next picture for people to guess on.

People eventually burned out on it, but that was in 2007 or something, so maybe some people would be up for it again. The game works better if people pick something that's not too obscure and also don't have the name of the movie appear in the image file title.

I enjoyed this, so I'll try starting this off again. If you guys are into it, just start guessing and we can roll from there.

A hint will make this really easy, but to get the ball rolling, this is the final scene.

hqdefault.jpg

It's a quiet Saturday, but will hint it more since there's 25 views. I'd think most everyone here has seen the movie. This is the final scene, roll soundtrack & credits. The car is heading west, maybe on the Mass. pike, traveling to California.

It's a quiet Saturday, but will hint it more since there's 25 views. I'd think most everyone here has seen the movie. This is the final scene, roll soundtrack & credits. The car is heading west, maybe on the Mass. pike, traveling to California.

Good Will Hunting?

Back