NBA Finals - Cleveland vs Golden State

A one year suspension and Jordan flipped off the league and waited to come back to punish them for punishing him, the best ever.

Lebron can take over a game but then backs off, IF he had the killer instinct of Jordan he would be unstoppable, I just see too much softness in his personality to allow him to just be great when he has to be.

We all knew Michael/ Larry/Kobe and even Magic were going to take that shot and despite knowing that, and defenses being designed to stop them, they still took and it seems like made those shots when it really mattered.

LeBron, like David Price, is looking to be loved but are soft muffin asses who lack the stones to do what is needed to make you love their game.
Yes. There is no disputing that. I have no idea why LeBron does not go full kill in the fourth. He may have been tired or perhaps it was GS triple teaming him but he has to be the guy to take the shot. That will be a big part of his legacy unfortunately. Of course a second sweep is brutal too if it happens.

The Decision is a permanent stain on him. Orchestrate a super team with 2 of your buddies and then break up with your city on ESPN. Classy, right? How about that fashion show?

Anyone with a problem with Durant signing wherever he wants is a clown. Rodney Harrison did the same thing and no one cared. Hundreds of players have done that.
It was nothing like the decision. Heck, Deion Sanders did the same thing 2 years in a row and was called great for it.
The second Durant was not forced to play in OKC, he picked a job and a city like any other American. No TV show, no runway, no 'Not 1, Not 2!...'

Durant should get 100 of 100 votes for MVP of these finals.
He was the best player on the winning team for 3 games.
He outplayed LeBron in games 1 and 2.
He hit the clutch shot in game 3.

LeBron accumulated stats getting his butt kicked in Games 1 and 2 and had a very good game 3. No one who is -26 in 3 games is MVP of anything.
People want to jump up and down about the +7 while ignoring the -11 and the -22!

LeBron played almost every night the last 7 years with 2 other superstars and buffoons want you to feel bad for him.

Maybe the Cavs should watch this :shrug_n:

https://youtu.be/LbD2nSxuPec

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LbD2nSxuPec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy crap. Thanks for sharing SA. Excellent vid. Inception music in the background. Boston Garden in the foreground. Just amazing.

I'm glad the celts are not in the finals . It would have been a huge blowout every game. Golden state just a unstoppable super team .

Cavs blew their doors off last night. If Cavs can somehow win game 5 then this will get very interesting as GS will be thinking about blowing that 3-1 lead last year.

Cavs blew their doors off last night. If Cavs can somehow win game 5 then this will get very interesting as GS will be thinking about blowing that 3-1 lead last year.

Already thinking about it some. Just need to suck it up.

Cavs played a great game last night because Warriors made too many mistakes, did not consistently make their typical clutch shots. If anyone thinks that Cavs are going to win 4 in a row from Warriors and 2 of the next 3 are in Warriors Oracle Arena, please do not take that to the bank. I submit that the NBA finals will be over on June 12 in a colossal way. popcorn

The Nets would beat the Warriors if all of their players hit all of their shots. The Cavs were almost perfect on offense last night, good for them.

I doubt they can do it 3 more times.

An awful lot of home cooking with the stripes as well.

If anything, last night poked holes all thru James bucket of not having enough to compete.

If anything, last night poked holes all thru James bucket of not having enough to compete.

Did it? Without superhuman efforts from James and Irving, they lose Game 4 too.

Curry, Thompson and Green combined for one more point than Irving had. That's probably not going to happen again.

Did it? Without superhuman efforts from James and Irving, they lose Game 4 too.

Curry, Thompson and Green combined for one more point than Irving had. That's probably not going to happen again.

Yeah, Irving carried the day for the Cavs.

Cavs played a great game last night because Warriors made too many mistakes, did not consistently make their typical clutch shots. If anyone thinks that Cavs are going to win 4 in a row from Warriors and 2 of the next 3 are in Warriors Oracle Arena, please do not take that to the bank. I submit that the NBA finals will be over on June 12 in a colossal way. popcorn

Isn't that what was said last year when the Cavs were down 3-1 to a team that had only lost 3 home games all year?

GS is soft. That type of come back does not go away easily especially when you are playing the same team in the same situation. That being said, I think the fire power is too much with Durant but I would not be surprised by a melt down either. That is GS's thing.

As a sport it most closely resembles figure skating with the referees. They literally call whatever they want. Steph get mobbed going to the lane and never a call. LeBron gets grazed by a pinkie and its a foul.

You get to see a perfect McGee block but the refs call it a foul.

Golden State is good enough to beat the Cavs and the refs, but not when Cleveland hits 20 threes.

Back