NCAA Basketball

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p8mdq6fzzYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep. They might get past Wichita State but that last second stuff is going to come to an end.

Arizona blew that last play. Two guys went with Craft, giving Ross, a wide open look.

Frauds? Yeah the 'cuse shut em down but how was IU a fraud?

They're not. The Orangeman are pretty good. I do think Zeller is a bit overrated.

Listen, college B-ball has changed. There is no longer that one or two dominant teams.They are all nearly equal.

Every once in a while you might see a team like Kentucky last year that gets 5 one & doners that are all lotto picks. That won't happen very often.

PatsFan09 just hates all things Indiana.

They're not. The Orangeman are pretty good. I do think Zeller is a bit overrated.

Listen, college B-ball has changed. There is no longer that one or two dominant teams.They are all nearly equal.

Every once in a while you might see a team like Kentucky last year that gets 5 one & doners that are all lotto picks. That won't happen very often.

PatsFan09 just hates all things Indiana.

He's either a dirty communist or he's just never had a proper pork tenderloin sandwhich before.

I'm going with dirty communist because no rational person could hate a pork tenderloin sandwhich.

482270_10100299925623495_2035202591_n.jpg

536256_10151518533006100_1447613632_n.png

index.php

The fact that they couldn't figure a zone that Boeheim had been using for DECADES?
Frauds.

That doesn't speak well of the big ten then.

Btw grats Dave. I'm envisioning a OSU/UM final this year. If that happens I expect your A game here on the boards.

By the way, the fact that he's been using it for decades, and he hasn't gotten fired, might indicate that he's beaten some other good teams along the way.

Or we're they all "frauds" too?

Boeheim has had his successes (one national title, I think) and many failures.
The Orangemen are good, but nowhere near his best team. One of my best friends is a die-hard fan, and follows them religiously.
I would have thought that the much more talented Hoosiers would have been able to handle that zone; the fact that they were smoked (that game was never in doubt) tells me that they were frauds.

I actually put on quite the verbal fireworks show online last night, so I think I burned out my best material for trying to rationalize Kansas' choke-job. I guess all I can say is congrats to Michigan, and I'm so glad Elijah Johnson doesn't get to put on a Kansas uniform ever again. When a team's top two players take a total of ZERO shots in OT like Withey and McLemore didn't, and a turnover machine (albeit SENIOR turnover machine) is trying to match Burke the Unconscious shot-for-shot, it isn't going to work out well. I'd have actually been semi-confident in OT2. Replays of that shot will haunt my dreams the way Hakim Warrick's block in 03 did for the longest time.

The REAL tragedy in Burke's bomb from the parking lot? Gus Johnson didn't call it.

Congrats, Mich, for getting to the Final Four!!!!

Ugliest injury ever for Ware. Worse than Theisman.

The Orangemen are good, but nowhere near his best team. One of my best friends is a die-hard fan, and follows them religiously.
I would have thought that the much more talented Hoosiers would have been able to handle that zone; the fact that they were smoked (that game was never in doubt) tells me that they were frauds.

The guy like coach Pa, hid a perv on his roster... Screw Boehiem

Easiest way to get them out of a zone? Shoot em out of it. Worked 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago, and it works today.
Posted via Mobile Device

Syracuse and Pitino in the Final Four = :Eason:

Michigan or Wichita State better take of business.

Easiest way to get them out of a zone? Shoot em out of it. Worked 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago, and it works today.
Posted via Mobile Device

I couldn't see the game, so I'm going off of box score. Shooters couldn't shoot. Hulls and Farrel had zero points. Watford had points, but I don't knwo where they came from. Oh well.

Back