Never forget. 9/11

8:46 The North Tower

~Dee~

Such horrible memories sear the brain,
The dove's lament a throbbing refrain;
No tears shall wash away the stain
Of evil hearts who caused such pain.

I'll definitely never forget how the media pulled the wool over an entire country's eyes, and continues to do so, kind of like they are doing with deflategate. NIST= Exponent.

The same science science NIST came up with to explain how office fires melt steel and make buildings self demolish into their own footprints as if using explosives is of the same kind Exponent used to determine our deflated footballs.

Screw the lying ass traitorous government and the monopolistic suffocating lying ass media.

I'm showing the CBS documentary "What We Saw" in all my classes today.

I pass out a packet with statistics regarding lives lost, companies who suffered loss, countries that suffered loss, dollars spent on clean up, etc...

My students were infants then but it hits them when the second plane goes into the South Tower.

Never forget and forge ahead to live a happy, honest, and great life to honor all of the Americans who fell on 9/11.
spire06_large.jpg

10:28 The North Tower collapses

Never forget

~Dee~

10:28 The North Tower collapses

Never forget

~Dee~

I had a "moment' this morning.

My son is 4 and he loves watching shows on PBS. One of his favorites is Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. For those of you without young kids, it is basically alot of the puppet characters from the Mister Rogers Neighborhood show, and they have little kids. It is exactly what you would expect. Alot of lessons about caring, sharing, and safety.

Today, there was an episode where a tree fell down on the clock factory where Daniel's father works. Daniel gets scared because his dad could have been hurt, and his dad tells him, "When something scary happens, look for the helpers." Daniel sees the firemen and his friend "Trolley" comes with a crane to take away the tree.

I said to my wife, "That's an old quote from Mr. Rogers. His mom used to tell him that when he was a kid."

At that moment, I remembered that today was September 11th.

Since nobody has posted this yet ... yesterday, a rainbow appeared in New York City, and one of its ends, when viewed from a certain angle, appeared to emanate from the WTC monument. Link

977625_630x354.jpg

I remember my dad ringing me in work saying a plane had gone in to the WTC.

It was lunchtime where I was. I work in aviation and your first thought with something like that is some private pilot in a Cessna has had a terrible blunder. Nothing more than that. Then the nightmare scenario started to come in from the news and it got darker and darker. It was a day of sheer disbelief.

Even now reading about it is difficult. I remember reading the scores of rescue dogs ended up getting very down when they could find no more survivors so firemen hid in the rubble to let them find them to lift their spirits. Those dogs were amazing and actually halp lift the spirits of the firemen and volunteers.

And those volunteers....amazing people. The people who brought every kind of boat to the island helped evacuate 1 million people. The biggest maritime evacuation in history surpassing even Dunkirk.

But a lot of the poor volunteers working for days in the rubble have developed dreadful lung conditions due to the toxic asbestos particles in the air. They were never give proper respirators. A lot of the blame lays at Giulianis feet for that. Also, malfunctioning radios the foremen had due to their age etc meant messages did not get through and many firemen died because of it.

Outrageous beyond belief what those "terrorists" did. The scary thing was it wasn't just a long nutjob. It was how many of them there were and how they planned it.

I'll definitely never forget how the media pulled the wool over an entire country's eyes, and continues to do so, kind of like they are doing with deflategate. NIST= Exponent.

The same science science NIST came up with to explain how office fires melt steel and make buildings self demolish into their own footprints as if using explosives is of the same kind Exponent used to determine our deflated footballs.

Screw the lying ass traitorous government and the monopolistic suffocating lying ass media.

Not the place.

Show some fvcking respect.

Back