Never mind your Happy New Years,

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN
Mask Trash GIF by 100% Soft

Yeah, I'm not letting my guard down like somehow 2021 is magically going to be better. It's kind of like going from Western Kansas to Eastern Colorado.

Yeah, I'm not letting my guard down like somehow 2021 is magically going to be better. It's kind of like going from Western Kansas to Eastern Colorado.
Nor am I letting my guard down.

I'm highly unoptimistic for what is awaiting. Just get me to tomorrow in one piece. Then we start over and deal with it.

S

2020 has been a mighty shit year all round apart from a couple of bright spots.

1. I lost a fair amount of weight, I'm the healthiest I've been for many years
2. Scotland qualified for a major football tournament (the delayed 2020 European Championships), ending 23 years of hurt
3. The family got this little rascal

Said rascal, is Ziggy, a 60th Birthday present for my Dad, but really for all of us. He's made our hearts melt, arrived home on 27th December.

2021 may start off on a bit of a shit note, but here's hoping in 12 months time we're looking back on 2021 and saying "yeah, that was a much better year"

That's funny right there! I've worked all over in both areas...and Colorado roads are WAY, WAY, WAY worse! But, the areas are very similar. Wheat fields. Milo/sorghum fields. Corn fields. Pig farms. Cow yards. Snakes everywhere around the pig farms. Cocklebur's everywhere in the ground. Windy af. 3.3% beer (WTF?!?!). Wait, that's only Kansas.

• Haha
Reactions: Alk
Back