new Brady commercial poking a little fun at Rog,

I kind of like having this alternate ego Middie. I still have not figured out what in the nature of my posts makes it come out but I kind of dig it. :cool:

I kind of like having this alternate ego Middie. I still have not figured out what in the nature of my posts makes it come out but I kind of dig it. :cool:
in this case, he was pointing out the Fatal physical attraction Middie had for Tom Brady, GOAT.

9 restraining orders and a tracking device were still not enough.

in this case, he was pointing out the Fatal physical attraction Middie had for Tom Brady, GOAT.

9 restraining orders and a tracking device were still not enough.

LOL. I love it. Middie was a man, correct? You will have to send me some of his posts so I can see how I am channeling him. I find this so fascinating. So many believe I am this guy. I have never had that happen before. Does he still post here under a different name? I know some think he is Pats71 too.

LOL. I love it. Middie was a man, correct? You will have to send me some of his posts so I can see how I am channeling him. I find this so fascinating. So many believe I am this guy. I have never had that happen before. Does he still post here under a different name? I know some think he is Pats71 too.
you can search his posts when you have a free month but I think I accused you of being his sister (knowing you were a memberless member) not of being him.

and IF he lurks I am giving him a double T-twister typing this.

you can search his posts when you have a free month but I think I accused you of being his sister (knowing you were a memberless member) not of being him.

and IF he lurks I am giving him a double T-twister typing this.

Was he banned just for being an ultra-Brady fanatic?

Was he banned just for being an ultra-Brady fanatic?

Sort of. I once got into an argument with him because I said that Belichick was a great coach and he took offense to that. In his mind that detracted from Brady's greatness.

So that's the level of fandom we're talking about

Sort of. I once got into an argument with him because I said that Belichick was a great coach and he took offense to that. In his mind that detracted from Brady's greatness.

So that's the level of fandom we're talking about

So the level that most Colts fans have for ManninHGH? :stirpot:

Brady poked Goodell and the Wells Report in no uncertain terms.
I'm going to Foot Locker to buy some shoes tomorrow and I'll surely tell them why I'm there.

Figured there'd be some national blowback.

Only thing I've seen is Indystar. He just couldnt leave it alone.

Dicks.

looks like brady has been taking some acting lessons. that was his best commercial imo.

Figured there'd be some national blowback.

Only thing I've seen is Indystar. He just couldnt leave it alone.

Dicks.

Can't say I blame the Indystar as afterall they started the whole thing with Kravitz and were hoping against hope that it would be the demise of the Pats/Brady or at least really tarnish them. Instead Bill and Brady have gone out and lit the world on fire this season with Bill winning 3 of 4 without Brady and Brady playing the best football of any QB. If anything they have only re-confirmed their status as the GOATs. And the cherry on top is that Bill could have a truck load of picks in the bank should he decide to trade to Jimmy. I mean talk about a burn. :toast:

Back