new Brady commercial poking a little fun at Rog,

Translation: Nothing happened! Any idiot (but Goodell and the NFL) could see that. :cool:

Sort of. I once got into an argument with him because I said that Belichick was a great coach and he took offense to that. In his mind that detracted from Brady's greatness.

So that's the level of fandom we're talking about

Heaven forbid, if someone said something complimentary about another QB.

popcorn

LOL. I love it. Middie was a man, correct? You will have to send me some of his posts so I can see how I am channeling him. I find this so fascinating. So many believe I am this guy. I have never had that happen before. Does he still post here under a different name? I know some think he is Pats71 too.

The standard response to all posts by Middie was :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sort of. I once got into an argument with him because I said that Belichick was a great coach and he took offense to that. In his mind that detracted from Brady's greatness.

Middy aside, the people that I like are the ones who are adaptable. You say Belichick is the GOAT, and they say "he sucks. Look at his record in Cleveland. He totally lucked out and stumbled on Brady and has been riding his coattails ever since." Then say Brady is the Goat and these wonderful adaptables switch effortlessly to "Brady is just an average System QB in Belichick's great system.

You know, the old "cake and eat it, too" crowd?

Cheers, BostonTim

Middy aside, the people that I like are the ones who are adaptable. You say Belichick is the GOAT, and they say "he sucks. Look at his record in Cleveland. He totally lucked out and stumbled on Brady and has been riding his coattails ever since." Then say Brady is the Goat and these wonderful adaptables switch effortlessly to "Brady is just an average System QB in Belichick's great system.

Cheers, BostonTim

That's actually a very popular debate tactic.

Being the offical middie stand in, I bet the conversation went something like this...Middie: Brady is the best. Jaric, well ok but he has a great coach. Middie: Umm ok. Jaric: I mean thats not fair that he had a great coach and my sweetie pie Peyton and neck beard do not, or at least that is the excuse I use for them in their failures. Middie: Well ok, Brady is the best. Jaric: Actually its just belichick, Brady is a system Qb who offers nothing and Belichick could take me and make him a hall of famer...

In dealing with colts fans, it seems that there are two excuses made, why Brady is the best and why Manning was not. In the end, its ok to say Brady is the best, and that BB is a great coach, but the two are not really a knock on the other, at least to me, but can we act like in the revolving argument, one is not used to bash the other based on whoever you are saying is good.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

That's actually a very popular debate tactic.

Yes it is, one in which I bet you used. :domORIGINAL:

Brady may have done that commercial for free, plus a free pitch for underarmor

He is part owner of UA... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Cheers, BostonTim

You could say the very same thing about Bobby...:coffee:

Back