New Movies

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
So, we've had several threads for upcoming movies through the years, but I could not find a more recent on to post trailers for upcoming movies to. This is a little niche, but this trailer dropped this morning, and I needed a place to share. Feel free to ignore and post some other trailers of movies you are excited about.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4F0rT0F6OQ&feature=youtu.be

Cinemagic theater and IMAX in Hooksett, NH is open,

But like UT said, new distribution methods have been undertaken. The online infrastructure was there already, studios are taking advantage of it.

This one came out a couple of months ago and was well the worth the good natured and good humored hour and a half in the midst of such a shit show that is 2020.

I truly used it for a recharge.

View: https://youtu.be/dng7gn7hbi4

Amber Heard is a psycho bitch. Yes, she's hot...but, she's even crazier than he is.
Yeah I do not know too much about it, but I watched Depp go to a children's hospital and stay for hours spending time with not only the kids but the parents in his pirate costume, and I watched him break down a few times
after being with certain kids, and you cannot fake that so until I know different that is what I know about him.

So, we've had several threads for upcoming movies through the years, but I could not find a more recent on to post trailers for upcoming movies to. This is a little niche, but this trailer dropped this morning, and I needed a place to share. Feel free to ignore and post some other trailers of movies you are excited about.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4F0rT0F6OQ&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this.

I saw Zappa 20 odd times live, and that was a show worth seeing.

He normally had a 10 piece or so band with a horn section, multiple percussionists, guitarists, etc.

He would do one of three things during any given song: Sing, play guitar, or conduct.

When he conducted the band got incredibly tight, and he was arguably the second best guitarist who ever lived. Hendrix is #1 obviously.

Alex Winter, the man behind the movie, is Bill from the Bill & Ted's movies.

I saw a go fund me pitch a few years back where he said he'd been given access to the Zappa vault by Frank's wife and wanted to digitize everything before it deteriorated. I guess this movie is the first thing he's put out from that effort.

What I'm looking forward to, is if they find some gems in his archive and put out new music.

I recall an A&E Biography from back in the day where he had the Chieftains, some Tibetan throat singing Monks, and Johnny guitar Watson. A eclectic mix for sure, but the bit they have in the video sounds pretty cool. I just wonder what other gems he's got in that vault.

Opt,

There has been new stuff coming out of the vault because of this project for years now, including the legendary NYC Halloween concerts the last three years on Halloween. Tons of stuff.

I only was able to see him three times, but the last was his short lived last tour in 88.

I've seen Dweezil a bunch over the last 15 years, very faithfully and fantastically reproducing much of the catalog live.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

The movie that is #1 on my geek Sci-Fi list is Dune.

I read these books back in the early 70's and they always were one of my favorite Sci-Fi books.

David Lynch's version in the 80's was an abomination, but this one looks like they got it right.

First, supposedly this movie is only the first half of the first book. That's important since there's a whole lot to cover in this story that doing the whole first book in ~2 hrs isn't easy.

I've seen some other videos where they interview the actors and a few things impressed me.

First was the guy who plays Paul saying he only had 2 or 3 scenes in front of a blue screen, the rest were on sets.

I assume the blue screen scenes involve worms, and that's understandable.

Using sets, is important since I think it helps the actors do their jobs. I have no idea how an actor properly responds to the scene when they can't see what's happening around them. I think being on an actual set has to help the performance.

Related to that, they went to the desert in Jordan to film this, and all the actors said being in a real desert helped their performance.

The cast looks good as well.

The advances in special effects hasn't hurt since ornithopters look like ornithopters and shields look like shields.

Opt,

There has been new stuff coming out of the vault because of this project for years now, including the legendary NYC Halloween concerts the last three years on Halloween. Tons of stuff.

I only was able to see him three times, but the last was his short lived last tour in 88.

I've seen Dweezil a bunch over the last 15 years, very faithfully and fantastically reproducing much of the catalog live.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

Yeah I caught the 88 tour in Springfield MA. You can get that show on "The Best Band You Never Heard in Your Life".

For me the highlights of that show was Bolero and Stairway to Heaven as the encore. Having a saxophone channel his inner Jimmy Page was brilliant.

Says something about how good Frank was on guitar that Steve Vai, was second fiddle in that band.

I've seen Dweezil three times, the last in North Hampton 3(?) odd years ago.

Back