New Pats. Site !!

maybe your coach can learn something from the site.. um wait nevermind, spitboy the stupor hero can't alter what has not been working

Yup, StopThePatriots.com... And 90% of the activity on those boards is PRO-Patriots.

Glad to see its working. The Pats sure look ready to roll over and die! ROFL

To whoever started that site, here's some friendly advice: Take it down and spare yourself further embarrassment.

(Or keep it up so we can continue to laugh at and mock you. That's fine too.)

You know what? I'll bet Coach Belichick will see that site and say, "You know what, boys? We HAVE been dominant too long. It's not fair to the 31 other teams that we work harder, break down film better, make better player/personnel decisions and call better game plans than they do. They can't help it if they don't know what the hell they're doing and we do. We better forfeit our playoff spot."

:jerkit:

If you can't win your way to the Super Bowl, you don't deserve to be there. (Unless, of course, you're the Dallas Cowboys. Then you can do all you want.)

Give me a break.

EDIT: Oh, and also, I'd like to thank the guy who posted the link to that page on Cold Hard Football Facts about the non-call head slap of Brady that led to the "tuck rule" situation. I had never seen that before. Just goes to show how bad those refs are, huh?

Back