New week 2 other games thread

Nice fucking deflection in front of Hill.

Wow what a way for the game to end. You know going into today Mahomes had never thrown a pick or lost in September I hear. Well I guess all things are true until they aren't anymore. They scored 35 and lost, no big deal I'm sure, so what if they're a bad matchup against this team because they can't stop them running whatsoever. I can't imagine how that might prove to be a problem later in the year. :coffee:

Lol. Chiefs. How is third place feeling??

The most annoying thing about Tampa Bay's success is that Bruce Arians somehow thinks he's a good coach. The guy has perfected riding on the coat tails of others.

Wow what a way for the game to end. You know going into today Mahomes had never thrown a pick or lost in September I hear. Well I guess all things are true until they aren't anymore. They scored 35 and lost, no big deal I'm sure, so what if they're a bad matchup against this team because they can't stop them running whatsoever. I can't imagine how that might prove to be a problem later in the year. :coffee:

Chiefs - 68 pts for; 65 pts against. A 3 pt differential after 2 games and 1:1 is not what Andy Reid envisioned but it's exactly what's needed to stop the hype. 29 pts given up to the Browns and now 36 pts given up to the Ravens. The running game counts and the Chiefs can't. D counts too.
And speaking of D, where is Tampa's? They've given up 27 pts/game to the Cowboys and Falcons. They play the Rams next. A better test imo.

The most annoying thing about Tampa Bay's success is that Bruce Arians somehow thinks he's a good coach. The guy has perfected riding on the coat tails of others.
He is a complete clown. I would imagine he thanks the stars every day that Brady is his QB.

Chiefs - 68 pts for; 65 pts against. A 3 pt differential after 2 games and 1:1 is not what Andy Reid envisioned but it's exactly what's needed to stop the hype. 29 pts given up to the Browns and now 36 pts given up to the Ravens. The running game counts and the Chiefs can't. D counts too.
And speaking of D, where is Tampa's? They've given up 27 pts/game to the Cowboys and Falcons. They play the Rams next. A better test imo.
Mahomes contract is kicking in and also they spent all that money on the Oline and very little on the D which IMO is what needed more work. They are a defense IMO that can't stop the run or the pass. The Ravens are not a good team and very injured as well. The SB loser hangover is real. No one fears them it seems especially teams that can score. Their division is all of a sudden really good too with Bridgewater guiding things in Denver and Oakland maybe being legit. They have the Chargers next and they won't be an easy out either.

Tampa has a ton of injuries in the secondary and their DBs are young on top. This is exactly what happened last year until the SB when everyone thought Brady was somehow carried to that title and was playing with a Super Team. The offense is super (#1 scoring offense), the defense not so much (#21 in points allowed). It is a good thing Brady is playing like a savant or they could very easily be 0-2 with the way the D is playing. I think they figure it out as the season goes along like last year but the Rams in LA will be their toughest game of the season IMO.

Last edited:
Mahomes contract is kicking in and also they spent all that money on the Oline and very little on the D which IMO is what needed more work. They are a defense IMO that can't stop the run or the pass. The Ravens are not a good team and very injured as well. The SB loser hangover is real. No one fears them it seems especially teams that can score. Their division is all of a sudden really good too with Bridgewater guiding things in Denver and Oakland maybe being legit. They have the Chargers next and they won't be an easy out either.

Tampa has a ton of injuries in the secondary and their DBs are young on top. This is exactly what happened last year until the SB when everyone thought Brady was somehow carried to that title and was playing with a Super Team. The offense is super (#1 scoring offense), the defense not so much (#21 in points allowed). It is a good thing Brady is playing like a savant or they could very easily be 0-2 with the way the D is playing. I think they figure it out as the season goes along like last year but the Rams in LA will be their toughest game of the season IMO.
There is a Brady forum for this kind of post.🤬

Just like Bill.

Cheers, BostoMAZZ
It doesn't matter. Tompa Boy is the head coach, offensive coordinator and GM of that team. Arians knows it, the entire front office knows it and the owner knows it. No one in that entire franchise does anything of significance without Tompa's OK. It's obviously working extremely well so why mess with it? But Arians knows as do others in supposed positions of authority that he is the authority there. He wanted that here but learned he couldn't get it, so he left. I don't resent him for doing it, but those who say Belichick sent him packing are wrong. He could have stayed, but he wasn't getting what he wanted.

It doesn't matter. Tompa Boy is the head coach, offensive coordinator and GM of that team. Arians knows it, the entire front office knows it and the owner knows it. No one in that entire franchise does anything of significance without Tompa's OK. It's obviously working extremely well so why mess with it? But Arians knows as do others in supposed positions of authority that he is the authority there. He wanted that here but learned he couldn't get it, so he left. I don't resent him for doing it, but those who say Belichick sent him packing are wrong. He could have stayed, but he wasn't getting what he wanted.
The GM did his job fairly well before TB12 came there...his major gaffe was drafting crab legs. He also has ties to the Pats.

Back