New week 2 other games thread

I have no problem with Rivera since he learned his lesson about final seconds stand down.

I have a huge problem with Giants OC Jason Garrett who has no clue how to use his WRs.

I have a huge problem with Giants OC Jason Garrett who has no clue how to use his WRs.
What a stupid loss. Imagine HogFucker if we had beat KC that way back at the old AFCCG?

What a stupid loss. Imagine HogFucker if we had beat KC that way back at the old AFCCG?
images

I re-watched the highlights. Heinicke was throwing dimes ALL night. WFT really has some great young receivers. His GWD was very Brady-like. WFT will be in every game with him at QB.

I re-watched the highlights. Heinicke was throwing dimes ALL night. WFT really has some great young receivers. His GWD was very Brady-like. WFT will be in every game with him at QB.
Thus spake Zarathustra

Well, maybe the Jints aren't quite as terrible as some have made them out to be? Or the WTF isn't really the contender they were made out to be?
I don't think they're a contender for worst team in the league, but that WR dropping a sure TD when there was nobody within 15 yards of him was just unbelievable. Then both tackles false started on consecutive plays and the next thing you know it's about 4th and forty from midfield. A soul-crushing sequence of plays. I admit to feeling a bit sorry for Daniel Jones, who might have been overdrafted, but not as much as their LT Andrew Thomas who was taken with the 4th overall ahead of Jedrick Wills, Mekhi Becton and Tristan Wirfs. All the others are stars or future stars, but Thomas has looked shaky at best and awful at times when I've watched him. I can't figure out what Gettleman was thinking.

It's too early to know who really sucks and who just had an awful first game, but I think Atlanta is definitely going to be a contender and Jacksonville didn't just magically
transform when they drafted Lawrence. Both teams seem to have unfixable problems.

Back