NFCCG. What kind of game will it be?

What's the NFCCG going to be like?

• Total voters

Moebius

All your avatar are belong to me
Reaction score
Poll forthcoming. Does one team cave under pressure and we see a blowout, or a hard fought game to the finish?

Poll options will be public.

It will be...

INTERCEPTIONAL!

brettfavrevikings.jpg

I think Fav-ruh throws 3 pics, Peterson puts it on the ground twice, Saints up by 3 TDs before Minnesota even knows what hit them.

I think Fav-ruh throws 3 pics, Peterson puts it on the ground twice, Saints up by 3 TDs before Minnesota even knows what hit them.

Dear tiny Jesus in your golden-fleece diapers, with your tiny, little, fat, balled-up fists pawing at the air, I ask you for this. Please, I don't ask for much (i actually do but you usually don't come through for me) but I ask that you please end the BrettFavre nightmare going on this season. You have already taken it upon yourself to send either the Colts or Jets into the Championship game, please have a heart and let the people of New Orleans have a Super Bowl to help them get over what you did to them a few years ago.

I ask this in your name, AMEN.

Dear tiny Jesus in your golden-fleece diapers, with your tiny, little, fat, balled-up fists pawing at the air, I ask you for this. Please, I don't ask for much (i actually do but you usually don't come through for me) but I ask that you please end the BrettFavre nightmare going on this season. You have already taken it upon yourself to send either the Colts or Jets into the Championship game, please have a heart and let the people of New Orleans have a Super Bowl to help them get over what you did to them a few years ago.

I ask this in your name, AMEN.

So say we all.:) And AMEN BROTHA.

Funny thing is, in this particular case I really don't care which team wins (as long as they win the Superbowl too).

Vikings put the Saints in the DITCH!

How can you forgive Favre for playing like CRAP and keeping the 11-5 Pats outta the playoffs last year..among other things? I know you like some other players on this team but man..I just can't forget the day after that game that knocked us out and almost fighting that chick who had her Favre Jets tshirt on at the trailhead. :)

How can you forgive Favre for playing like CRAP and keeping the 11-5 Pats outta the playoffs last year..among other things? I know you like some other players on this team but man..I just can't forget the day after that game that knocked us out and almost fighting that chick who had her Favre Jets tshirt on at the trailhead. :)

Oh, I hated that, and even more when he did the retire again thing. But, I watched him pretty closely this year (mostly looking for things to hate) and he really seemed to do it right this time. Not the prima donna stunt he pulled with the Jests, but coming back to be part of a team and try to make something happen. I slowly started to forgive him, and now wouldn't mind seeing him get one more. Plus, if he does win, more likely he'll retire for good.

Oh, I hated that, and even more when he did the retire again thing. But, I watched him pretty closely this year (mostly looking for things to hate) and he really seemed to do it right this time. Not the prima donna stunt he pulled with the Jests, but coming back to be part of a team and try to make something happen. I slowly started to forgive him, and now wouldn't mind seeing him get one more. Plus, if he does win, more likely he'll retire for good.

ROFL My hate has also lessened this year because of his high level of play AND his ad making fun of himself but when weighing who I want to win in the NFC the past transgressions play a role for sure.

I think Favre will choke the game away, just like he did in 07 against the Giants. Saints in a blowout.

I will be happy with either a Saints or Vikings win.

I like Brees, and I'd like to see New Orleans make it to the Super Bowl. I also, like Moebius, think Favre would likely retire for good if he were to win another one. And, as much as I've disliked all the retirement drama every friggin' year, the guy HAS played well this year, and at his age, that's quite an accomplishment.

I'm hoping it's a close, exciting game. Both offenses are capable of making it a shootout. I do think the Vikings will utilize AP and the running game quite a bit, in order to keep Brees on the sideline and eat up clock. But... who knows?

It's the playoffs, and anything can happen.

I just really hope for a well-fought game, as most of the playoff games thus far have been :yawn:

Well, as good as Favre has been this season, and he's been excellent, I think he'll blow up in the playoff game vs. the Saints. 3 or 4 picks, what with the home crowd going crazy for the Saints.

38-14 Saints. Game won't even be that close

Just a guess....who really knows!

1. The 11-5 Pats kept themselves out of the playoffs.
2. I hated the guy in 1996, hated him as a Jet, and hate the retire/non-retire drama. I also feel he's overrated as a player.
3. But he's been very good this year.
4. He's back in the NFC.
5. If he wins after sucking for the Jets, that's LOLtastic.
6. He was a cool guy to me when I worked for Green Bay when they came through. Like the "pants on the ground" video guy in that locker room, not the "I'm retiring...wait, no...wait yes" diva.
7. I hate Drew Brees, I hate the Saints, I hate the Jets, I hate the Colts. It's easy.

Its going to be a shootout, bet the over
Posted via Mobile Device

Wrong I won the over on NO and Arizona over/under was 56 :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back