NFC​

1. Green Bay Packers (BYE)
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. 7. Philadelphia Eagles
3. Dallas Cowboys vs. 6. San Francisco 49ers
4. Los Angeles Rams vs. 5. Arizona Cardinals

Bucs over eagles
Cowboys over niners
Cardinals over rams

If pats play to their best abilities, they can get to the sb but any given game day.

Bucs or cardinals go on the nfc side.

A bucs vs pats super bowl would be interesting. Raiders getting to the super bowl would be okay also.

If the Pats and the Steelers each win their first two playoff games, we'll see them in the AFCC in Foxboro.

That's not what I think will happen, but that's what I'm hoping to see.

I don't think there will be many upsets, although I certainly hope one of the upsets happens to be Pats eliminating the Bills...

Chiefs over steelers - expecting a lopsided Chiefs win, but hope steelers can rough them up or something
Bills over Pats - Will be hoping for Pats of course, but having trouble seeing it
Bengals over Raiders - but Cincy has to prove to me they won't go back to being the Bungles
Bucs over eagles - this one I wouldn't be surprised to see Eagles pull the upset
Niners over Cowboys - Speaking of screwing it up in the playoffs... watch for Dallas to pull defeat from the Jaws of victory in some stupid fashion
Rams over Cards - cards fell apart the last few weeks of the season

Hoping for a Steelers / Raiders AFC championship game. Old school rivals. Magical season.
Bro lives in Vegas, I will go.

Steelers
Bills
Raiders

don't give a hoot in the other conference.

Last edited:
I think KC is obviously a terrible matchup for Pittsburgh but I wouldn't sleep on the fact that this is Big Ben's last go around. The Steelers are playing with a ton of emotion and at times Kansas City has looked listless. If the game is somehow close in the 4th quarter, watch out for the upset.

Who do you think wins round one?

Chiefs over steelers
Pats over bills (I think, maybe)
Raiders over bungles

Bucs over eagles
Cowboys over niners
Cardinals over rams

If pats play to their best abilities, they can get to the sb but any given game day.

A bucs vs pats super bowl would be interesting. Raiders getting to the super bowl would be okay also.
Instead of prediction, I'm going to go purely with who I am rooting for.

AFC​

1. Tennessee Titans (BYE)
2. Kansas City Chiefs vs. 7. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Buffalo Bills vs. 6. New England Patriots
4. Cincinnati Bengals vs. 5. Las Vegas Raiders
7.Steelers over 2.Chiefs
6.Patriots over 3.Bills
5.Raiders over 4.Bengals

NFC​

1. Green Bay Packers (BYE)
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. 7. Philadelphia Eagles
3. Dallas Cowboys vs. 6. San Francisco 49ers
4. Los Angeles Rams vs. 5. Arizona Cardinals
7.Iggles over 2.Bucs
6.Niners over 3.Cowboys
5.Cards over 4.Rams.

Rooting for every single lower seed.

Chiefs over steelers - expecting a lopsided Chiefs win, but hope steelers can rough them up or something
Bills over Pats - Will be hoping for Pats of course, but having trouble seeing it
Bengals over Raiders - but Cincy has to prove to me they won't go back to being the Bungles
Bucs over eagles - this one I wouldn't be surprised to see Eagles pull the upset
Niners over Cowboys - Speaking of screwing it up in the playoffs... watch for Dallas to pull defeat from the Jaws of victory in some stupid fashion
Rams over Cards - cards fell apart the last few weeks of the season

Odds are up finally.

Favorite/points
Bills/4 to 4.5
KC/12.5
Bengals/6 to 6.5

Cowboys/3
Bucs/8 to 8.5
Rams/4

I don't really care about the other matchups, once the Pats and Bills play that will decide who I root for the following weekend.........................or I might just watch hockey.

Who do you think wins round one?

Chiefs over steelers
Pats over bills (I think, maybe)
Raiders over bungles

Bucs over eagles
Cowboys over niners
Cardinals over rams

Chalk.

Only possible upsets might be Cardinals knocking off the Rams, or the 49ers beating Dallas if they can control the clock. Everything else looks very chalk to me.

Odds are up finally.

Favorite/points
Bills/4 to 4.5
KC/12.5
Bengals/6 to 6.5

Cowboys/3
Bucs/8 to 8.5
Rams/4
I like the Eagles and Steelers to cover. Those spreads are ridiculous.

Back