Nfl playoffs 2022 thread.

Rick Stroud

@NFLSTROUD

The Bucs-Eagles tickets are the most expensive this weekend with an average purchase price of $343 and a “get-in” price of $231, according to TickPick, a no-fee secondary ticket marketer.

Rick Stroud
@NFLSTROUD

The Bucs-Eagles tickets are the most expensive this weekend with an average purchase price of $343 and a “get-in” price of $231, according to TickPick, a no-fee secondary ticket marketer.

giphy.gif

AFC playoff teams' 2021 records against the other AFC playoff teams:
Bengals 4-0 100%
Patriots: 2-1 66%
Titans: 2-2 50%
Chiefs: 3-3 50%
Bills: 2-3 40%
Steelers: 2-4 33%
Raiders: 1-3 25%

Rick Stroud
@NFLSTROUD

Since the Bucs ARE in the Play-offs, by starting a thread called play-offs. you have magically created plenty of cover for moving yoy Brady pervision back to the main board. Nice!

Nothing would please me more than to see the following.
Patriots over Bills
Steelers over KC
Cindy over LV
What the hell, it's the playoffs. It's not unusual for there to be an upset or 2.
In the NFC, just want to see the Cowboys go down this week and Tompa go down next week.

AFC​

1. Tennessee Titans (BYE)
2. Kansas City Chiefs vs. 7. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Buffalo Bills vs. 6. New England Patriots
4. Cincinnati Bengals vs. 5. Las Vegas Raiders

NFC​

1. Green Bay Packers (BYE)
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. 7. Philadelphia Eagles
3. Dallas Cowboys vs. 6. San Francisco 49ers
4. Los Angeles Rams vs. 5. Arizona Cardinals
Chiefs over Steelers
Bills over Pats
Bengals over Raiders (Suck it, Bo Jackson!)

Tampa over Eagles
Cowboys over San Fran (This is my pick for the game of the week)
Rams over Cardinals

Not many sexy picks in the bunch but that's the way I see WC Weekend unfolding

I don't really care about the other matchups, once the Pats and Bills play that will decide who I root for the following weekend.........................or I might just watch hockey.

Never go wrong watching sticks and pucks...

Ben just starting a karma thread. :coffee:
It would be so awesome if you went into KC with broken Ben and won. I am pulling for you big time. Mostly because I want to see what Jackson Mahomes does post-game.

Back