NFL Schedule released today

Preseason game 3 vs McD's Raiders should be fun
Pretty tough schedule if you ask me.

FSmIbRyX0AIEZP8

@Ari @Vegas back to back, they’ll be staying out west that week.

Two Thursday night games in a row.
Thanksgiving against the Vikings ,Then Buffalo on the First :coffee:
Ernie's Still On Board

love this! cannot even express how much i adore the fact he wrote "pink stripes" on there...🤣
i'd love it if the story behind that were something like his wife was reminding him NOT to wear the tie with pink stripes to their daughter's graduation.
love week 10 bye
hate early game in mia

I’m optimistic. Kinda like Wyle. E. Coyote is optimistic that this is the year he catches the Road Runner.
Having watched the Pats' horrible years, I gotta admire a guy who sticks by his team, and doesn't trash them when their favorite player leaves. I mean, I was pissed when Curtis was stolen, but I didn't become a Jets fan.

And I'll say one thing: No one can call you a front runner like that Faxx guy from Buffalo.

So for a decade+ of fandom of our teams :toast:

I don't love the schedule and all the air miles the team will log but it is what it is so...

Having watched the Pats' horrible years, I gotta admire a guy who sticks by his team, and doesn't trash them when their favorite player leaves. I mean, I was pissed when Curtis was stolen, but I didn't become a Jets fan.

And I'll say one thing: No one can call you a front runner like that Faxx guy from Buffalo.

So for a decade+ of fandom of our teams :toast:
There actually is some legitimate hope this year. JD did his job by bringing in some important additions. It’s up to the coaching staff now.

There actually is some legitimate hope this year. JD did his job by bringing in some important additions. It’s up to the coaching staff now.
I thought you had a good draft until Mel Kiper (who raved about N'Keal Harry) rated it an A. Now I realize you're doomed in 2022. Good luck in 2023, though.

I thought you had a good draft until Mel Kiper (who raved about N'Keal Harry) rated it an A. Now I realize you're doomed in 2022. Good luck in 2023, though.
I’d be really interested to see how often Kiper is correct. My guess is not often.

Back