NFL Schedule released today

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Today is the release date of the 2022 NFL schedule. Surprised it hasn't been leaked by now.
Who would you like the Patriots to open with? The Jets are always my opening day favorite. Can't remember an opening day loss to the Jests.

Looking forward to the NE Patriots playing the LV Patriots.

Last edited:
Miami in Miami to start the season.

Pats reporting Week 2 @Pitt, Week 3 vs. Balt

Crazy pats go thursday (thanksgiving) then again Thursday then a monday.

we going to have an official "predict the wins/losses" thread? off top of my head I'll got 10-7 maybe 11 - 6
need a grid to do the old fashion "W" "L" etc.

Need advice:

4 of us (me and 3 Lions fans) are road tripping to Foxboro for the Leo game.

I have never been to a game at Gillette. We WILL be Walmart tailgating out of a rented Minivan (buy it all at Walmart there in Mass. and give it away when we walk in).

We need tickets and need to know where to get them, where to sit and where to TAILGATE. Love to be near any PP'ers tailgating if possible!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-Al

Need advice:

I have never been to a game at Gillette. We WILL be Walmart tailgating out of a rented Minivan (buy it all at Walmart there in Mass. and give it away when we walk in).

We need tickets and need to know where to get them, where to sit and where to TAILGATE. Love to be near any PP'ers tailgating if possible!

-Al

I fully intended to be in attendance at that game. Doubly so and for certain knowing you'll be there bro. ✌️

4 night prime time games in a row and 5 total, which I believe is the maximum allowed. Haven't we been told ad nauseum, including here, that the Patriots are no longer relevant and that there is no national interest in them anymore? Bullshit.

No team has more prime time games that the Pats. TV ratings LOVE the Patriots as much as ever.

Need advice:

-Al

season ticket members resell their tickets on Ticketmaster. Start looking today. Sit anywhere but the 300’s if you can avoid it. Everyone has their favorite lots based on where they’re coming from and what they’re doing after the game. Many lots only allow you to exit in a specific direction. You have plenty of time to worry about that .

Back