NHL Playoffs 2023

Down to 4, pulling for Florida to beat the Canes and I'm good with either team in the west winning, though Vegas is probably the better of the 2.

Down to 4, pulling for Florida to beat the Canes and I'm good with either team in the west winning, though Vegas is probably the better of the 2.
Pulling for Dallas for no other reason than I'll win some cash if they do. But hard to believe it won't be a Carolina-Vegas Finals.

Dallas winning would likely be embarrassing for Jerrah as the pokes haven't won it since Clinton was prez, and both Mav's and Stars have won 1 each since... so another Cup for Dallas would have a nice side effect

Dallas winning would likely be embarrassing for Jerrah as the pokes haven't won it since Clinton was prez, and both Mav's and Stars have won 1 each since... so another Cup for Dallas would have a nice side effect
I will agree to them thar terms.

Game 1 for the EC finals is tonight, hoping the Panthers win this series.

Lost track of Theo thread…. Never expected what I am seeing in the ECF. Florida up 3-0 and just scored less then a minute into game 4
vegas looking wrong against Dallas. Both NHL and NBA Conf finals are sweeps or near sweeps (pending celtics - knock on wood)

Mathew Tkachuk is proving to be the signing of the year for Florida. Vegas and Florida should be a good SCF.

Lost track of Theo thread…. Never expected what I am seeing in the ECF. Florida up 3-0 and just scored less then a minute into game 4
vegas looking wrong against Dallas. Both NHL and NBA Conf finals are sweeps or near sweeps (pending celtics - knock on wood)
wow... can you tell I had a few before semi-posting that thought :drunk:

anyway, Florida - and Tkachuk in particular - look strong. will see how it goes. looks like it'll be vegas

Congrats to the Vegas Golden Knights and Bruce Cassidy! That was a royal ass whooping last night, even if Tkachup played it wouldn’t have mattered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was more rooting for Vegas than Florida, but the Cassidy situation just adds to the unexpected kick in the balls that this post-season ended up being for B's fans.

I'd like to congratulate Bruce Cassidy, for head-coaching the Stanley Cup winning Las Vegas Knights! He was a fine coach for the Bruins, and it was time to release him. I'm curious-does anyone here know if a former Bruins head coach won the Stanley Cup, as a head coach for another NHL team, after leaving the Bruins? There've been former Stanley Cup coaches, that went on to the Bruins, I'm pretty sure. Like, Pat Burns (I'm pretty sure he head coached a Stanley Cup team).

Back