N'Keal Harry traded to the Bears

He didn't work out here....I have no ill will towards him.
I think he was drafted to appease Brady , to show BB would take a WR in the 1st...
They just picked the wrong wr .

I'll try to avoid kicking him in his ass on his way out the door, but seldom have I ever gotten more fired up to see a player in a Pats uniform for less.

Still, a 7th rounder two drafts from now is just an incredible "who cares?" statement of his value. Still, I'm glad that his time here is over so I don't
have to think about it ever again.

What got me more than the bad hands, dumb penalties and poor separation is the way he often didn't know where he was supposed to line up after
having been here for multiple seasons. Good luck in Chicago, but I'll be shocked if he ever reaches any sort of productivity.

I'll try to avoid kicking him in his ass on his way out the door, but seldom have I ever gotten more fired up to see a player in a Pats uniform for less.

Still, a 7th rounder two drafts from now is just an incredible "who cares?" statement of his value. Still, I'm glad that his time here is over so I don't
have to think about it ever again.

What got me more than the bad hands, dumb penalties and poor separation is the way he often didn't know where he was supposed to line up after
having been here for multiple seasons. Good luck in Chicago, but I'll be shocked if he ever reaches any sort of productivity.
My major concern with him is that he often seemed not to give a shit. I can be pissed off and disappointed with a high draft choice who doesn't pan out, but if I sense good effort and a desire to contribute I can live with that disappointment. Every team f###s up a first rounder. It happens. But, Harry just seemed to not be willing to put in the effort. Screw him.

I tried really hard to like him. I tried really hard to defend him when he wasn't getting it. At this point I'm glad he's gone. Better yet, Pats didn't have to cut him, which means his salary goes with him (I think).

Also, Pats have a pretty solid looking WR room right about now, so it was a long shot for him to make the team.

I tried really hard to like him. I tried really hard to defend him when he wasn't getting it. At this point I'm glad he's gone. Better yet, Pats didn't have to cut him, which means his salary goes with him (I think).

Also, Pats have a pretty solid looking WR room right about now, so it was a long shot for him to make the team.
This exactly .

~Dee~

Hindsight and all but still fun or depressing to look at, WRs picked after Harry in the same draft:

Deebo Samuel
A.J. Brown
D.K. Metcalf
Diontae Johnson
Terry McLaurin

I think he's poking fun at the early on Harry fan club
I am, and to be fair I thought dugger was going to be a bust as well, but he seems on his way to becoming a fine player.
Harry just came on the heels of a bunch of first round failures. It was a tough pill to swallow. At a time when the team was desperate for an impact player at the position.
People here who know way more than me disagree, but I still think the coaching staff knew he was a bust from that first training camp and were hiding him on the IR his rookie year.

Back