N'Keal Harry traded to the Bears

Damn, today just felt like a really good day.. what did they get, bag of footballs? Gatorade cooler? Either of those would be more valuable

It’s probably best to just to take ten minutes to be grateful he’s not here, then forget and move on.
I think this is the best WR group we’ve seen in a while. From top to bottom anyway. Maybe no one dominant guy, but a lot of guys who will be an able to beat who they are asked to on any given week. That’s the way to win.
We will find out soon. I know this once TC starts the media will be blowing rainbows up our **** like every August. We’ll find out in September.

I would go as far as to say that if we took anyone of the other WRs Brady would likely have stayed.
Johnny one note. Give it a break will you. I bet if I looked at all of your post, you would have posted the same thing 10 times at a minimum.
If you can't get over it, get some help.

I would go as far as to say that if we took anyone of the other WRs Brady would likely have stayed.
Not sure about that. The issues were really complex and include the handling of Jimmy, the benching of Butler and not getting an extension. I would say the roster was probably last on the list but Brady knew Harry was a disaster from day one.

Like prematurely calling the Chiefs a dynasty?
Lol. I love that the Chiefs are now looked at as the second best team behind Buffalo and that many expect there to be a drop off on their offense given the departure of Hill. IIt goes to show you just how hard it is to achieve the level of success the patriots had for two decades.

Johnny one note. Give it a break will you. I bet if I looked at all of your post, you would have posted the same thing 10 times at a minimum.
If you can't get over it, get some help.
You know what, screw you, if you don't like what I post don't read it. Ass clowns like you aren't the arbiters of thought here.

Not sure about that. The issues were really complex and include the handling of Jimmy, the benching of Butler and not getting an extension. I would say the roster was probably last on the list but Brady knew Harry was a disaster from day one.
You are probably correct, but having a young legit weapon here couldn't have hurt the equation. As far as the benching of Butler goes, that's not on Bill, at least in the way many think. From what I understand from some people that "claim to know", is that the entire Butler issue is not at all what people think. Granted I have no way to back this up but, what supposedly happened was that thy thought Butler had a head injury in the week leading up to the Super Bowl, Bill didn't want to put him in the protocol and leaving it in the NFL's Doctors to decide if he could play, then when the team's Doctors revaluated him before the game it was apparent that he still had symptoms and they weren't going to risk his health by putting him on the field. At that point Bill couldn't disclose why because the NFL would be all over him for not previously disclosing the injury, so he called it a "game time decision". If you think about it this makes a great deal of sense, because Butler and no one ever said a word about it, you would think if Bill benched him moments before the biggest game of his life he would have said something negative by now, but he never did and actually came back to the same guy. I can't prove it, but a source close to the situation with real info claims this is exactly what happened and of all the theoretical reasons I've heard, this makes the most sense.

You know what, screw you, if you don't like what I post don't read it. Ass clowns like you aren't the arbiters of thought here.
ParanoidPatriot has a point. You do have a one-note theme to your posts and a generally nasty confrontational attitude.

Personally, I generally take your excellent advice and rarely read your posts. Thanks for understanding.

You are probably correct, but having a young legit weapon here couldn't have hurt the equation. As far as the benching of Butler goes, that's not on Bill, at least in the way many think. From what I understand from some people that "claim to know", is that the entire Butler issue is not at all what people think. Granted I have no way to back this up but, what supposedly happened was that thy thought Butler had a head injury in the week leading up to the Super Bowl, Bill didn't want to put him in the protocol and leaving it in the NFL's Doctors to decide if he could play, then when the team's Doctors revaluated him before the game it was apparent that he still had symptoms and they weren't going to risk his health by putting him on the field. At that point Bill couldn't disclose why because the NFL would be all over him for not previously disclosing the injury, so he called it a "game time decision". If you think about it this makes a great deal of sense, because Butler and no one ever said a word about it, you would think if Bill benched him moments before the biggest game of his life he would have said something negative by now, but he never did and actually came back to the same guy. I can't prove it, but a source close to the situation with real info claims this is exactly what happened and of all the theoretical reasons I've heard, this makes the most sense.
Butler did play one play on special teams. So not sure if a head issue was the reason.

Back