N'Keal Harry Wants To Be Traded

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
His agent has requested a trade and the Pats have obliged. (Actually this isn't new as it was discussed right after Agholor and Bourne were signed)

I'm ecstatic he won't be taking a valuable roster spot this year. He wouldn't have made the team anyway.
This is from his agent.

E5ob_jbWQAY0WhL

Make it for a bag of Football or a new hat for Cam At least Nixon, Hall or Ross can be a#4 option deep threat.

Last edited:
I'm thinking a player for player swap of bust WRs.

Andy Isabella of AZ has done nothing and he was a binkie of some here. Fitzgerald might could help Harry not that it matters.
Stanley Morgan of Cincy is one I'd like to see here
Jalen Reagor of Philly is another.

Yeah except now everybody is certain the Pats AND Harry want to part ways so what is he worth in a trade. Nothing. Not very good negotiating from the Harry camp and that agent has probably had his last deal with the Pats that is not part of the draft. There will be no 2nd contracts between the Pats and the agent.

Andy Isabella of AZ has done nothing and he was a binkie of some here. Fitzgerald might could help Harry not that it matters.

Yeah, that would make more sense. No team will want to deal him for a draft pick with such low production. Another bust WR or camp body and call it a day.

How about Him and Gilmore for someone like Bradley Roby from Houston? Just a thought. We don't have to renegotiate with Gilmore and get a decent db in return who will not make the other dbs feel grossly underpaid.

Looks like we will get a bag of potatoes for a first round pick. Oh well. Time to move on for both parties.

i really thought isabella would be drafted by the pats. he's a local boy(n.e. oh).

Probably for the best, but his agent sounds delusional.

The part that bothers me is that we took him at 32 and could've had a number of guys selected later who've been excellent.

I realize that hindsight is 20-20, but what if we instead took.....

(36) Deebo Samuel
(51) A.J. Brown
(56) Mecole Hardman
(64) D.K. Metcalf
(76) Terry McLaurin

I know, it doesn't work that way, but the point is there were a lot of good players there for the taking and we got the wrong guy. Obviously.

It would be good if we could get something for him, even if it's a conditional future. Chances are somebody else liked him enough in
College to think he could still turn out to be productive with a fresh start.

I recall the play during Harry's rookie year where we were trying to come back against the Chiefs and he took a swing pass and
tightroped his way past the pylon and into the end zone scoring what could have been a huge TD and the ref just totally blew the call even though he was looking
right at it with a perfect view. And we were out of challenges so the shit call stood and we couldn't punch it in to tie it up and lost the game.

That was the only really great play Harry made in two years, but it didn't count.

It seems his whole time here he was snakebit. I tried to be patient with him, but I'm now OK with pulling the plug and accepting that he
was a blown pick.

Good luck and happy trails, N'Keal. Your luck can't possibly get much worse.

Adios N'Keal Harry, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Good riddance. Here's what we can expect for compensation.

images

I very distinctly recall when Pats were running a two minute drill to try and salvage the game against the Broncos. Cam's game after COVID, and no practice for the whole team. On the game sealing play, which was a fourth down, Cam threw the ball to an open area where N'Keal was supposed to be. But for whatever reason, although there were defenders in the area, he decided to cut in instead of out. It was turnover on downs. Game over. And most importantly, the realization that the dude seemed to run the wrong route in crunch time... definitely not 1st round material.

Probably for the best, but his agent sounds delusional.

The part that bothers me is that we took him at 32 and could've had a number of guys selected later who've been excellent.

I realize that hindsight is 20-20, but what if we instead took.....

(36) Deebo Samuel
(51) A.J. Brown
(56) Mecole Hardman
(64) D.K. Metcalf
(76) Terry McLaurin

I know, it doesn't work that way, but the point is there were a lot of good players there for the taking and we got the wrong guy. Obviously.

It would be good if we could get something for him, even if it's a conditional future. Chances are somebody else liked him enough in
College to think he could still turn out to be productive with a fresh start.

I recall the play during Harry's rookie year where we were trying to come back against the Chiefs and he took a swing pass and
tightroped his way past the pylon and into the end zone scoring what could have been a huge TD and the ref just totally blew the call even though he was looking
right at it with a perfect view. And we were out of challenges so the shit call stood and we couldn't punch it in to tie it up and lost the game.

That was the only really great play Harry made in two years, but it didn't count.

It seems his whole time here he was snakebit. I tried to be patient with him, but I'm now OK with pulling the plug and accepting that he
was a blown pick.

Good luck and happy trails, N'Keal. Your luck can't possibly get much worse.

Man, that makes for bad reading. Metcalf at 64, wow.

I can't help the feeling that N'Keal has been sold short here. His rookie season injuries took him out. Last season it was the incredibly poor QB he had to deal with.

I can't help the feeling that N'Keal has been sold short here. His rookie season injuries took him out. Last season it was the incredibly poor QB he had to deal with.

Jakobi Meyers with zero expectations did a lot more with less. He thrived when he got his opportunity. N'Keal, on the other hand, was unable to be a factor at all other than maybe game 2 against Seattle. It definitely wasn't ideal, but he just couldn't seem to get open when he was out there. If he goes to another team and does well, then he was just a terrible fit. But he seems like he hasn't fully transitioned to an NFL level, which is terrible considering he's a 1st rounder.

Back