No Charges Will Be Filed Against Deshaun Watson

OK leaving aside the off the field issues, which are pretty major freaking issues.

You give up a boatload of pics and and NBA max guaranteed contract and you get...

A guy that on his very best day is at the bottom of the list of the top QBs in the game. Anyone who has ever watched a football game would take Brady, Rogers, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, and Stafford over this guy without thinking about it.

There are a lot of second level guys who you could make a case for being better. Murry, Prescott, Wilson, Carr... if you had to win a game would you pick Deshaun Watson over any of those QBs? I'm not even getting into the young guys like Mac, or Lance or Lawrence or Wilson.

This is such a Cleveland move.

OK leaving aside the off the field issues, which are pretty major freaking issues.

You give up a boatload of pics and and NBA max guaranteed contract and you get...

A guy that on his very best day is at the bottom of the list of the top QBs in the game. Anyone who has ever watched a football game would take Brady, Rogers, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, and Stafford over this guy without thinking about it.

There are a lot of second level guys who you could make a case for being better. Murry, Prescott, Wilson, Carr... if you had to win a game would you pick Deshaun Watson over any of those QBs? I'm not even getting into the young guys like Mac, or Lance or Lawrence or Wilson.

This is such a Cleveland move.
I think that's just it. "Because.... Cleveland."

I am sure they tried to inquire about Wilson. Of all the A/B tier QB's you mentioned, it is likely the only ones they could have possibly gotten their hands on were Wilson and Watson (both of whom had veto power). Watson only agreed because of the insane money they put up. It was literally Cleveland's only way to lure a QB who was more talented than Mayfield. Because... Cleveland.

I hope so. And I want the Browns to get completely burned by all of this. I’m on the you lost my support train.
yeah i'd def suspend my pats fandom as long as he were the qb. i'm not big on "zomg accusations mean everything". i'm the rare bird who didn't think roeth raped anyone based on evidence i read and heard. but watson is AT LEAST a major perv. he never denied flying massage chicks in from all over the country. that is NOT NORMAL. and it actually looks WORSE for him that he turned down cle then once all was guaranteed with 0 caveat, he came back.

Good accountability by Deshaun Waton in his press conference.

I imagine 23 women randomly decided to coordinate their stories to bring him down...

:rolleyes:

I might I have just a tiny amount of respect for the browns if they just came out said, no what someone had to sign him so fuck it, it might as well be us. They continue to look bad. Never ending with them.

I might I have just a tiny amount of respect for the browns if they just came out said, no what someone had to sign him so fuck it, it might as well be us. They continue to look bad. Never ending with them.
It's not happening, they are too far down the rabbit hole with this one.

I mean @OSUBuckeye , even if they decided not to use him, which they aren't, no way Baker will return ane he shouldn't return.

Guys, c'mon.... the man said he didn't do it! :coffee:

Back