No Charges Will Be Filed Against Deshaun Watson

This dude is a sexual predator, we've seen things from other wealthy athletes but his appears to be a calculated pattern of abuse.
Cleveland wants him as face of your franchise ?
Haslem should be forced to sell the Browns , He's no different than Snyder out of his league as a owner, And should be out of the NFL as a business partner to the other owners .

Looks like the dumb ass may get indicted? Good.

As far as the Browns are concerned, I would really like them to pay a hefty price for ignoring this guys behavior and signing him. If they get to skate away from this that will suck.

I think it would be hilarious after Watson is suspended if Mayfield gives the Browns the big middle finger and refuses to play for them.

if Browns dump watson (and they should if they can get out of that stupid contract), I can't see Baker playing for them. maybe they trade for Jimmy G (and 9ers can and should put the screws to them if they come asking).
I don't think 9ers should trade Jimmy G yet until they know what they have in Trey Lance, but if Browns will go stupid (again) and offer a great deal then go for it. if lance is a bust they could have the draft capital needed to get a QB in next draft.

OK enough....a new report is saying he met with 66 women for 'massages' over a 17 month period and that the Texans 'enabled' alleged sexual misconduct.

This getting more and more serious and could really be a major problem for the wider NFL if it's handled badly.

OK enough....a new report is saying he met with 66 women for 'massages' over a 17 month period and that the Texans 'enabled' alleged sexual misconduct.

This getting more and more serious and could really be a major problem for the wider NFL if it's handled badly.
They have already mishandled it. I can't think of a situation the NFL has handled well since the clown commissioner came to power.

Can you?

They have already mishandled it. I can't think of a situation the NFL has handled well since the clown commissioner came to power.

Can you?
Yeah, they constantly mishandle things, but Goodell is still here and the League keeps going. Nothing ever sticks unless it's against the Patriots and Saints. 😡

[sarcasm] I don't know why everybody seems to be dumping on Watson for being a sexual predator.

Would a sexual predator ever ask the question "Where do you want me to put it?"

I don't think so. They'd just fire away indiscriminately and let the spooge fall where it may. At least he
gave her options. [end sarcasm]

I get a monthly massage and if I even thought about going there, which I don't, my masseuse, all of 110 pounds of
her, would kick the living shit out of me.

Yeah, they constantly mishandle things, but Goodell is still here and the League keeps going. Nothing ever sticks unless it's against the Patriots and Saints. 😡
And Tagliabue intervened for the Saints players. Goodell made sure that never happened again...

ewwww

exerpt from the above article:

This woman, who spoke on condition of anonymity to protect her privacy, said in an interview she began by working on Watson’s back. But when he flipped over, she said his demeanor and voice changed, and he began aggressively dictating where he wanted her to touch him. In their first session, she said he got into the happy baby yoga pose on his back with his feet in his hands — and asked her to massage between his testicles and anus. She laughed off the request but said he grabbed her wrist and put her hand there.

The Happy Baby Yoga Pose ....... O jezzus, I just LRTFOL :rofl:

Back