No Charges Will Be Filed Against Deshaun Watson

[sarcasm] I don't know why everybody seems to be dumping on Watson for being a sexual predator.

Would a sexual predator ever ask the question "Where do you want me to put it?"

I don't think so. They'd just fire away indiscriminately and let the spooge fall where it may. At least he
gave her options. [end sarcasm]

I get a monthly massage and if I even thought about going there, which I don't, my masseuse, all of 110 pounds of
her, would kick the living shit out of me.
We must go to the same place!

as someone whose excercise regime includes yoga...i might puke when instructed to get into that pose. i hate it anyway, i call it "unhappy baby"...😄
If it's like this pic...this looks very happy! 🍆
5810080892_f6fbd3deb3.jpg

I hope Mayfield does what is in his families best interest if the Browns come calling - whatever that is. But I think he will tell them to fuck off. And, maybe that is the right thing to do, but I doubt it.

If he wants a career in the nfl, the wise move would be to play if they ask him to. but...they just excused him from mandatory minicamp. so i think the cork is in the bottle.

aaaaaannnnnnddddd wehave2more

Watson has a logical defense to use to fight suspension by the NFL.
Snyder, Kraft and Jerrah weren't suspended or punished by the NFL so why Watson but not them?
Owners have similar personal conduct clauses in their contracts with the league.

Btw, Goodell said he won't put Watson on his exempt list and Goodell won’t be the person determining if Watson violated the personal conduct policy.
Under the newest CBA, that decision is placed in the hands of former U.S. District Court Judge Sue Robinson, who has been chosen by the NFL and NFL Players Association to act as an impartial arbitrator in disciplinary cases.

Watson has a logical defense to use to fight suspension by the NFL.
Snyder, Kraft and Jerrah weren't suspended or punished by the NFL so why Watson but not them?
Owners have similar personal conduct clauses in their contracts with the league.

Btw, Goodell said he won't put Watson on his exempt list and Goodell won’t be the person determining if Watson violated the personal conduct policy.
Under the newest CBA, that decision is placed in the hands of former U.S. District Court Judge Sue Robinson, who has been chosen by the NFL and NFL Players Association to act as an impartial arbitrator in disciplinary cases.
i'll lmao if he gets no suspension

Back