Nostalgic Music Thread

TipRoast

Recall all the dreams that you once used to know
Reaction score
A maze of twisting little passages, all different
RIP Leslie West....

I really like the cover art for the Mountain albums, so I looked at who did that work.

It turned out that it was Gail Collins Pappalardi, wife of Mountain bassist Felix Pappalardi. She also contributed lyrics to a number of songs by Mountain and Cream.

Oh, and she shot her husband Felix one morning after he came home from spending the evening with a girlfriend.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I really like the cover art for the Mountain albums, so I looked at who did that work.

It turned out that it was Gail Collins Pappalardi, wife of Mountain bassist Felix Pappalardi. She also contributed lyrics to a number of songs by Mountain and Cream.

Oh, and she shot her husband Felix one morning after he came home from spending the evening with a girlfriend.
As she should have.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score

Merry Xmas darling. Hope you get what you deserve!

Cheers

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
Finally found this song after struggling to remember the name of it. Let's call it an unknown, atmospheric Christmas/Winter song. Do yourself a favor and listen with headphones or good speakers, because the sonics are excellent. Very popular song on WBCN circa the Blizzard of 78.

View: https://youtu.be/Q12rhJWE954

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Song: Shelter From The Storm
Artist: Bob Dylan

I've posted other songs from the Blood On Tracks Album - this one is good, too.
Song: Shelter From The Storm
Artist: Bob Dylan

I've posted other songs from the Blood On Tracks Album - this one is good, too.
Little red wagon, little red bike
I ain't no monkey but I know what I like.
And I really like this album
Song: Piece Of My Heart
Artist: Big Brother And The Holding Company

Old favorite too.
Loved, miss jj.