Nostalgic Music Thread

Ah, this is one of the more interesting things about music I have found, RN; how different listeners tastes can be when it comes to the enjoyment of it. This reality was a very large reason why, back in my audio retail days, my staff and I encouraged patrons who were looking for audio equipment to bring in their own music to demo with. This despite the fact that we had a very large collection of diverse music with which to offer. Not everyone "connected" musically with our choices ..... this was more often the case when it came to classical and jazz genre's more than anything else.

As for the Dregs, they are certainly one of those hit or miss bands.

That's really savvy Pneumonic and makes perfect sense. I was never in that field so I never have gave it much thought.

And yes, I would think Steely Dan is going to sound quite different than say Emily Lou Harris or Asleep at the Wheel...! :):)

Song: Over My Head
Artist: Fleetwood Mac

There was still a little bit of the Future Games & Bare Trees sound going on with this Christy McVie effort on the first album after Danny Kirwan and Bob Welch left the band and were replaced by Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks.

Song: Over My Head
Artist: Fleetwood Mac

There was still a little bit of the Future Games & Bare Trees sound going on with this Christy McVie effort on the first album after Danny Kirwan and Bob Welch left the band and were replaced by Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks.

I was listening to this while browsing some other stuff and it kept playing other songs. Thought it was going to be the entire album then this came on.

View: https://youtu.be/cz2CAtExXgQ

Song: Rockin' Down The Highway
Artist: The Doobie Brothers

Tom Johnston's guitar was one of the defining sounds of rock & roll during this band's heyday.

I defy anyone to not exceed the speed limit with this one blaring while driving.

Back