Nostalgic Music Thread

Lived on Marlboro street in Boston, Just 3.5 Blocks from The exeter street theater which ran Rocky every Fri & Sat at Midnight (To mostly full or near full houses). Young Kids in the city, out on the town. Great fun. Went several times (A Mood thing I guess).

Song: Time Warp
Artist: The Rocky Horror Picture Show

For some of us, this movie was a big part of the Halloween holiday.

It gets more classic every time I see it. In fact, It was Halloween night and I had just gotten up from a nap getting ready for my job and wifey was watching it. Shared a few songs together, laughing, loving.

She knows every last word all these years later.

It gets more classic every time I see it. In fact, It was Halloween night and I had just gotten up from a nap getting ready for my job and wifey was watching it. Shared a few songs together, laughing, loving.

She knows every last word all these years later.
David Bowie was a unique human being and I enjoyed his music and talent.

~Dee~

Jon Mark and Johnny Almond - they were key members of John Mayall's Bluesbreakers.

Starting in 1970 or thereabouts, did some very tasty and cool stuff of their own as the Mark-Almond Band, this one is "The City"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwAjJJSbt4s

Very nice. May have been an influence on Trey Anastasio's "Alive Again" - that song sprang immediately to my mind when I heard the first few bars of this.

Song: Kaatskill Serenade
Artist: David Bromberg

Another gem from Bromberg. A very under-appreciated songwriter.

Back