O BRIAN headed out?

16-0patsfan

Reaction score
was reorted on the felger and mazz show on CSN that Bill O brian could be headed to KC........this is a bad time to break a story like this as the pats are headed to the playoffs.

No offense, 16-0, but the majority of the questions you pose in your threads are readily found by persuing a few threads and/or using the search feature.

A person with knowledge of the Penn State hiring tells USA TODAY that only contract details need to be finalized before O'Brien is the man.

Reported by Shalise Manza-Young.

A person with knowledge of the Penn State hiring tells USA TODAY that only contract details need to be finalized before O'Brien is the man.

Reported by Shalise Manza-Young.

George Godsey as a replacement? He's the asst offensive coach now.

WTF???? Why don't other coaching staffs get raided? GB, Pitt, NO etc. have all won SBs since Pats, Pats still get raided more.
AND NO I DO NOT WANT JOSH BACK IF THIS IS TRUE. GAHHH. #hesdeadtome

Beats the eff out of me. Maybe they know the guys are "well coached" as coaches?
I'm just glad no one's stolen Scar (will never happen) and Pep Johnson (a possibility). I'd weep.

WTF???? Why don't other coaching staffs get raided? GB, Pitt, NO etc. have all won SBs since Pats, Pats still get raided more.

GB will be raided. Lots of rumors out there relating to their coordinators.

I'm sure it happens to almost every other successful team too, we just don't witness it like we do with the Patriots.

I would welcome Josh back. I thought he was a great OC and a good match for Brady, who has to be sick of losing OCs.

Just when he was getting into a groove that didn't make me be all THE HELL?!?! with his play calling most of the time. So I knew his departure was imminent. Guess we just have to to be glad we have awesomeness and stability at HC.

**** u Penn State if true.

You should be thanking them. While this team's offense is great it could and should be better. They start off way to slow. They only get going when they go no huddle and Brady makes the calls. They also have no idea when to run and when not to.

At times the play calling is great at other times it is down right awful( last years playoff game).

LOL
This would be too much.

@NYPost_Hubbuch: Mortenson reporting the Jets will look at Josh McDaniels to replace Schottenheimer.

LOL
This would be too much.

@NYPost_Hubbuch: Mortenson reporting the Jets will look at Josh McDaniels to replace Schottenheimer.

Just another chapter in the reality show/soap opera "How the AFC East Turns."

Back