O.T. Its so hot here

mgoblue101415 said:
Well.... Vince Vaughn has put on quite a few extra pounds, and his forehead keeps getting bigger, but that doesn't mean I'd kick him out of bed. ;)

me either, I'd just get up and change bedrooms

he is getting quite a five head isn't he?

mgoblue101415 said:
Well.... Vince Vaughn has put on quite a few extra pounds, and his forehead keeps getting bigger, but that doesn't mean I'd kick him out of bed. ;)

Well I hear he's dating Jennifer Anniston now so his hell raiser days are over. (Has there ever been another woman who screamed "HIGH MAINTENANCE" louder than Jen. I mean Brad would have needed his head examining if he passed up a chance at Angelina to sick with her.) What the hell am I talking about?

Benign Despot said:
I mean Brad would have needed his head examining if he passed up a chance at Angelina to sick with her.) What the hell am I talking about?

I'm guessing sick was not a typo, she is that good looking prom date that sucks the life out of the night and nothing else

mikiemo83 said:
I'm guessing sick was not a typo, she is that good looking prom date that sucks the life out of the night and nothing else

And if you marry her...she sucks away your will to live until you turn into one of those guys following their wives around at Bed & Bath saying "Yes that looks fine dear" while staring blankly into the distance wondering whatever happend to their testicles.

I'm not being too negative am I?

mikiemo83 said:

Another one of my worthless threads ambushed and taken away...:crying:

Carry on good planeteers. Jen is still Hot.

An interesting question was raised, by Bill Simmons, that I repeat every time I watch some recent movie with Vince Vaughn in it...

When did Vince Vaughn go from hip twenty-something to middle-aged?

Or something like that.

I mean... One minute he's Trent Walker (Swingers). Cool, skinny, good looking twentysomething. Next minute he's suddenly Beanie (Old School). Hair receding, gut growing, middle-aged guy. :shake: How the hell did this happen? When did it happen?

This is a mystery on the same tier as the missing sock in the dryer. I just don't get it. :shake:

filmswingcoolguy.gif
swingers_bw.jpg

to...

000_vincevaughn_dodgeballpr_copy.jpg

How does something like this happen in just a matter of a few years????? :eek:

Benign Despot said:
And if you marry her...she sucks away your will to live until you turn into one of those guys following their wives around at Bed & Bath saying "Yes that looks fine dear" while staring blankly into the distance wondering whatever happend to their testicles.

I'm not being too negative am I?

thats just too funny because I am working on a new bed and bath as I type. I know those men oh too well.

mgoblue101415 said:
When did Vince Vaughn go from hip twenty-something to middle-aged?

How does something like this happen in just a matter of a few years????? :eek:

Courtesy of IMDB: "Vincent Anthony Vaughn was born on March 28, 1970, in Minneapolis, Minnesota"

35 is middle aged????

Well... 35 used to be middle-aged. That's when the avg man lived to be 70. I believe that stat is up somewhat, to around 78. Now if 78 is the avg life expectancy of a man, that would make 39 the dead center of his life. To get middle-aged you would go five years under and above that.

So...

A middle-aged man is anywhere from 34-44. :shrug:

mgoblue101415 said:
Well... 35 used to be middle-aged. That's when the avg man lived to be 70. I believe that stat is up somewhat, to around 78. Now if 78 is the avg life expectancy of a man, that would make 39 the dead center of his life. To get middle-aged you would go five years under and above that.

So...

OK, so I still qualify for middle-age status for another 4 months.
What am I called after that?

bideau said:
OK, so I still qualify for middle-age status for another 4 months.
What am I called after that?

What the hell are you asking me for? Do I look like a friggin expert on age classifications???

Geesh.... :shake:

But since you friggin asked.... I believe after "middle-aged" comes "older".

You know... "Well, this older gentleman held up the line because the cashier needed a price check on his Metamucil."

But I think you have a good 15-20 years in the "older" category, before you reach just plain "old".

Hope that helps. :thumb:

mgoblue101415 said:

So...

For whatever reason, I find that my definition of middle aged seems to increment every year. Right now I consider 48 to be middle aged, but that's likely to change in a couple of months.
________
magic flight launch box

8 hours from Houstion Space center/Gulf.

:banghead:

Annihilus said:
You guys finally getting that heat wave that we had in 'sota last month?

Get this - it was so hot that Annihilus would leave his windows down in the family truckster so it wouldn't be a billion degrees when he got in to go to lunch or go home.

Then one day, it rained. It rained a lot. Annihilus's windows were down.

Well, it got pretty wet in there. Wet enough to hear a solid squish when sitting down in the drivers seat for a good two days.

So a day after the big rainstorm, with the interior still approaching the consistency of a soaked sponge, Annihilus left his windows rolled up on a day it almost hit 100 degrees. He was hoping the heat would dry out the car.

Well, Annihilus ambled up to the car and knew he was in trouble when he saw it raining in there. It was like driving a turkish steambath on wheels.

Annihilus doesn't recommend taking this path.

Thank you for the laugh as I needed it today. :4321: for the laugh as I was reading it sipping a Orange Coolatta and now my keyboard is sticky and smells like an orange grove!

Back