O.T. Its so hot here

Hemi_1

Reaction score
The birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.

The trees are whistling for the dogs.

The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.

Hot water now comes out of both taps

107 heat index yesterday. 104 today. Dam this heat.

Quit being a pussy. Put on some sunscreen and go for a nice run. With weights.

I hear ya but when asphalt turns into a liquid state thats just to darn hot.

It hits 95 outside and you feel a chill. Ya know?

Ok Bring on the 110s Im ready. :banghead:

"Oklahoma, where the sun beats down the plain
And the wavin' heat can melt you down
When the hell is it going to rain?"

oklahoma.jpg

You guys finally getting that heat wave that we had in 'sota last month?

Get this - it was so hot that Annihilus would leave his windows down in the family truckster so it wouldn't be a billion degrees when he got in to go to lunch or go home.

Then one day, it rained. It rained a lot. Annihilus's windows were down.

Well, it got pretty wet in there. Wet enough to hear a solid squish when sitting down in the drivers seat for a good two days.

So a day after the big rainstorm, with the interior still approaching the consistency of a soaked sponge, Annihilus left his windows rolled up on a day it almost hit 100 degrees. He was hoping the heat would dry out the car.

Well, Annihilus ambled up to the car and knew he was in trouble when he saw it raining in there. It was like driving a turkish steambath on wheels.

Annihilus doesn't recommend taking this path.

Annihilus said:
You guys finally getting that heat wave that we had in 'sota last month?

Get this - it was so hot that Annihilus would leave his windows down in the family truckster so it wouldn't be a billion degrees when he got in to go to lunch or go home.

Then one day, it rained. It rained a lot. Annihilus's windows were down.

Well, it got pretty wet in there. Wet enough to hear a solid squish when sitting down in the drivers seat for a good two days.

So a day after the big rainstorm, with the interior still approaching the consistency of a soaked sponge, Annihilus left his windows rolled up on a day it almost hit 100 degrees. He was hoping the heat would dry out the car.

Well, Annihilus ambled up to the car and knew he was in trouble when he saw it raining in there. It was like driving a turkish steambath on wheels.

Annihilus doesn't recommend taking this path.

:banghead: I wished you had posted this three weeks sooner.

Agnt still has so much humidty inside his Van he needs interior wipers.

Agnt42 said:
:banghead: I wished you had posted this three weeks sooner.

Agnt still has so much humidty inside his Van he needs interior wipers.

At least your ass is highlighted for all the babes when you walk into work with water dripping off of it. Kind of like one of those hunky calendar guys you might see in the Planet Beefcake thread.

Annihilus hasn't ever been in there by the way.

Annihilus said:
At least your ass is highlighted for all the babes when you walk into work with water dripping off of it. Kind of like one of those hunky calendar guys you might see in the Planet Beefcake thread.

Annihilus hasn't ever been in there by the way.

For the record.... I have never, and will NEVER, post anything that resembles a chip n dale's dancer or some gay calendar model. :Eason:

Honestly..... Why is it that just random pics of men have to look like they were taken for their boyfriend?

And what women out there find a man in only an apron, sitting on a kitchen counter, or a man bathed in baby oil sprawled out on a beach, or some guy in a hay stack, attractive? :shake:

mgoblue101415 said:
And what women out there find a man in only an apron, sitting on a kitchen counter, or a man bathed in baby oil sprawled out on a beach, or some guy in a hay stack, attractive? :shake:

Annihilus isn't a very good judge of men's looks like RoadGrader is, but it seems to him that chicks might find the Brawny man pretty hot if he were just wearing an apron (baby oil optional). You know, he's got all those towels to clean the kitchen with so the gal doesn't have to do it. Plus you could do it on the table or the stove without getting germs in sensitive areas.

Supkem said:
yeah but you'll look at them just the same, So that makes you just as Guilty.

Actually, no I won't. :Eason:

If I come across pics like that I just scroll through until they're done.

Seriously... Those pics have the same effect on me as watching a Colts/Falcons game.... Just makes me sick to my stomach. :shake:

mgoblue101415 said:
For the record.... I have never, and will NEVER, post anything that resembles a chip n dale's dancer or some gay calendar model. :Eason:

Honestly..... Why is it that just random pics of men have to look like they were taken for their boyfriend?

Just for the record, how do you feel about greying, balding overweight, middle aged men wearing golf shits, jeans and sneakers?

Agnt42 said:
The birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.

The trees are whistling for the dogs.

The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.

Hot water now comes out of both taps

107 heat index yesterday. 104 today. Dam this heat.

Time to put ice in the redneck swimming pool!

redneck_pool.jpg

:LOL: MY neighbor sells them cheap.

Benign Despot said:
Just for the record, how do you feel about greying, balding overweight, middle aged men wearing golf shits, jeans and sneakers?

Well.... Vince Vaughn has put on quite a few extra pounds, and his forehead keeps getting bigger, but that doesn't mean I'd kick him out of bed. ;)

Back