Ocean, Pond or Pool

pick your favorite

• Total voters

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
what do you prefer?

vacation time is here

some go to the beach, while some others like to sit on Golden Pond and finally some like the closeness of sitting in their yard by the pool

Nice fix. :toast:

Gotta go with the beach.

Bikinis FTW.
I had the itsy bitsy tiny bikini viewing last sunday at the pond - two thonged bottoms worthy of a serious spanking stuck on a boat with several other fine ladies at the pool...but I agree the Ocean for volume of bottoms

Generally I'd say beach, as long as it's not one of those crazy hot and stagnant days, or really windy. Swim for a while, plop under umbrella, open ye olde pic-a-nic basket, make with consumption of tastiness, lay back, read some, rinse and repeat.

multiple viewing of the beach
girls.jpg

the solitude of a lake
istockphoto_2166566-girl-in-bikini-sitting-by-the-lake.jpg

or closeness of a pool fantasy
bestmusicalmoments1fasttimesatridgemonthighcars.jpg

I have deeded beach rights to a 90 acre pond down the street but I prefer the beach

Hmmm this is a tough decision. I am a beach bum. However I hate the salt water. I rarely go in the water up here usually when I am down south.

But up at my brother n sis n law's camp they have a lake/pond that I spend atleast half the time I am there in. I end up having water wars with the kids from the campground.

I love the ocean, but won't swim init up here.

I love to sit by a lake but they scare me...water moccasins:sulk:

Big fan of pools.

I don't know what to pick.:sulk:

I love the ocean, but won't swim init up here.

I love to sit by a lake but they scare me...water moccasins:sulk:

Big fan of pools.

I don't know what to pick.:sulk:

My brother's camp I will only go up to my thighs. There have been leech sightings. My friend Chuck had a Stand By Me moment last year :rolleyes: For swimming purposes I prefer a pool any day.

Mikie this is a very hard decision!

I love the Ocean from a Boat in the water looking out on it or sitting on teh beach under an umbrella relaxing watching the kids play - I hate the sand/salt in my trunks

I love a lake/pond as I get to sit on my dock every saturday/sunday morning before anyone wakes and just relax. I can sit there with a rod in the water, a book of suduko puzzles on the table under an umbrella letting life move by as I recharge my batteries

I loved the pool I grew up in, I loved walking out the back sliders and just jumping in, spending the day playing foolish games, falling a sleep still in my bathing suit and just waking up to repeat the previous day. That all changed when I got old enough to have to clean it

but if forced to pick one, I have to go with the Lake/Pond with nothing to do but enjoy a beer, sitting on the dock with the dog beside me watching the kids spalsh around and tire themselves out.

What
The
Fvck
Bar
Bee
Que
????

Ocean
Pond
Pool

Mikie
Are you at camp all week?
no it is full of kids all week as part of the day camp, I will head down Saturday this weekend as I am at the Rox game friday night

oh and I will be tenting it saturday night (kids choice) so that should be an experience for them- they never have

Saltwater is the bomb. You are more bouyant so you float better.

Lakes and ponda are gross, slimey and have leaches and have weeds and muck on the bottom and you sink like rock.

Pools are cool.

I love the Ocean from a Boat in the water looking out on it or sitting on teh beach under an umbrella relaxing watching the kids play - I hate the sand/salt in my trunks

I love a lake/pond as I get to sit on my dock every saturday/sunday morning before anyone wakes and just relax. I can sit there with a rod in the water, a book of suduko puzzles on the table under an umbrella letting life move by as I recharge my batteries

I loved the pool I grew up in, I loved walking out the back sliders and just jumping in, spending the day playing foolish games, falling a sleep still in my bathing suit and just waking up to repeat the previous day. That all changed when I got old enough to have to clean it

but if forced to pick one, I have to go with the Lake/Pond with nothing to do but enjoy a beer, sitting on the dock with the dog beside me watching the kids spalsh around and tire themselves out.

I love every bit of this post right here :) Def catch the specialness of each different one

Back