October Surprise(s)

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Durham Report will be out prior, and SHOULD be riveting. A concise report illustrating the devious illegal activities with its requisite timeline.

This, however, IS being targeted for October. I just watched the embedded trailer.

Chills! It looks like a FANTASTIC production. The players are all shown. It’s SO worth a 3 minute watch.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...lusion-hoax-pushed-by-swamp-mainstream-media/

Watch: ‘The Plot Against the President’ Documentary Explores Origins of Russia Collusion Hoax Pushed By Swamp, Mainstream Media

David Ng18 Aug 2020
US President Donald Trump speaks during a "Make America Great Again" rally at Aaron Bessant Amphitheater in Panama City Beach, Florida on May 8, 2019. (Photo by Brendan Smialowski / AFP) (Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images)
BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images
4:22

The daughter of a Hollywood legend has made a documentary about the Russia collusion hoax. But don’t expect it to be your typical Hollywood hatefest on President Donald Trump. Quite the opposite.

Amanda Milius is a Los Angeles-bred filmmaker who is also a political conservative. The daughter of John Milius — the acclaimed screenwriter of Apocalypse Now, director of Conan the Barbarian, and maverick Hollywood right-winger — she has directed The Plot Against the President, an in-depth look at the Russiagate hoax and how Democrats and the mainstream media conspired to undermine the peaceful transition of power following the 2016 election.

The Plot Against the President, which is adapted from the 2019 bestseller by Lee Smith, features interviews with the key players who fought to debunk the Russia collusion hoax. The documentary boasts sit-downs with Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), Rudy Guiliani, Gen. Michael Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell, and Donald Trump, Jr.

Watch below:

It also features conversations with popular conservative social media personalities including Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec.

Amanda Milius optioned Smith’s book last year while she was serving as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Content in the State Department’s Bureau of Global Public Affairs. In a phone interview with Breitbart News, she said the book’s cinematic potential was evident from the beginning.

“He [Smith] treats everyone who was involved like a character out of a film,” she said. “There’s a lush quality to the characters. A lot of the time conservatives are into explaining just the facts and they think that’s convincing enough.”

Milius said the documentary isn’t about President Trump but rather the left’s abuse of political power and the deliberate undermining of democratic values.

The Plot Against the President was financed independently by a group of private investors that includes the Washington, D.C.-based director. Milius said she is currently completing the movie and hopes to have a distributor in place soon so that the movie can be released in October prior to the election.

Mlilus said her famous father wasn’t involved with The Plot Against the President but said he is excited about the project. “He was always a lot more excited for me to work in government than he was for me to go into film,” she said. “He’s obsessed with hearing the inside scoop from the government.”

She added: “He has more fans out here in D.C. among Republican politicians than he does in Hollywood.”

John Milius’s maverick sensibility extends beyond his movies. The filmmaker has long refused to conform to the entertainment industry’s leftist mandate, embracing an idiosyncratic form of conservatism defined by masculine bravado, anarchy, and a passion for firearms.

“I’m just a right-wing extremist so far beyond the Christian Identity people like that and stuff, that they can’t even imagine,” he once said. “I’m so far beyond that I’m a Maoist. I’m an anarchist. I’ve always been an anarchist. Any true, real right-winger if he goes far enough hates all form of government, because government should be done to cattle and not human beings.”

Amanda Milius has taken after her father both in terms of his conservative politics, as well as his love of cinema. A graduate of USC’s film school, she counts among her favorite directors some of her father’s New Hollywood-era contemporaries, including Terrence Malick, Robert Altman, and Alan Pakula.

She said her documentary bears some resemblance to the political thrillers that Pakula made during the 70’s. “It’s like All the President’s Men, but in reverse.” (The documentary features an interview with John O’Conner, former assistant U.S. Attorney General and attorney to Watergate’s “Deep Throat” source Mark Felt.)

Amanda Milius said she hopes to see more conservatives like herself making movies.

“The right has always wanted to get into movies and the culture more but there’s always been this piece missing,” she said. “I think they get so frustrated of being made fun of … that they kind of abandoned art. We actually need more artists in the conservative movement.”

Follow David Ng on Twitter @HeyItsDavidNg. Have a tip? Contact me at dng@breitbart.com

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
The problem is, is that this year with the number of mail in ballots that will be used, there are plenty of people who can vote very very early, and just might do so.

From here.

Voters in some states will be able to cast ballots for the 2020 presidential election before the first scheduled presidential debate takes place on Sept. 29.

Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 3.

States including Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia and Wyoming permit in-person "early voting" prior to the date of the first presidential debate, according to a review of data collected by the National Conference of State Legislatures.

Pennsylvania does not have in-person early voting but some counties in the battleground state will begin making mail-in ballots available to voters as early as 50 days before Election Day on Nov. 3. The state of Maine makes absentee ballots available to voters as early as 45 days before the election.

With less than 95 days to go before Election Day, voters in North Carolina are already requesting absentee ballots, which will be mailed out starting the first week of September.

So, not only does this mean people can vote before any of the debates, they can do so before any possible "October" surprise, from either side.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
I don't understand why we can't have an extended early voting period, that includes weekends for two or three weeks leading up to the election.

Do like Walmart and have designated times for the elderly and at risk, etc.

I'm sure there are better ideas than those that quickly come to mind, but this election can be done in-person properly and safely.

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
The problem is, is that this year with the number of mail in ballots that will be used, there are plenty of people who can vote very very early, and just might do so.

From here.

So, not only does this mean people can vote before any of the debates, they can do so before any possible "October" surprise, from either side.

Should not be allowed to happen. No vote should be cast prior to the finish of the last debate.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

I don't understand why we can't have an extended early voting period, that includes weekends for two or three weeks leading up to the election.

Do like Walmart and have designated times for the elderly and at risk, etc.

I'm sure there are better ideas than those that quickly come to mind, but this election can be done in-person properly and safely.

They can.

But you can’t have a fraudulent process with that, and THAT is what they’re fighting SO hard for.

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Nov 3 surprise.

3rd night trainwreck.

2nd night DNC ratings down 48% from 2016.

Clinton speaking the same day the Epstein link pics show him getting massaged.

Polls now closing to 4%. And we know this is errant, because they poll college grads.

This is going to be a SLAUGHTER.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
3rd night trainwreck.

2nd night DNC ratings down 48% from 2016.

Clinton speaking the same day the Epstein link pics show him getting massaged.

Polls now closing to 4%. And we know this is errant, because they poll college grads.

This is going to be a SLAUGHTER.

I agree a trump slaughter.

He's so confident he's losing, he's knee capping the post office but we all knew he'd find another way to cheat in this election.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

He's so confident he's losing, he's knee capping the post office but we all knew he'd find another way to cheat in this election.
Let's make a bet, I win and you stay out of this forum for 1 year, you win and I do the same.

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score

Lol!

Barry removed 14,000 mailboxes.

Clearly wasn’t looking into the left eye of Sauron with that move, huh?

What a dunce!

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
Lol!

Barry removed 14,000 mailboxes.

Clearly wasn’t looking into the left eye of Sauron with that move, huh?

What a dunce!

Guess that wasn't enough for trump to feel confident he could rig it so hes taken more and the sorting machines.
So now you're all whining about those early absentee voters sending them in before the debates....thank your Fuhrer for that. Its just hilarious.
Then we have all those elderly and vets having trouble getting their meds. and SS checks by mail. More collateral damage for a man that only cares about himself. Tell me again how he wasn't collaborating with his pal Vladimir last time around. He would fry and eat his grandchildren to get reelected so whats a couple hundred thousand more american lives matter?

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Guess that wasn't enough for trump to feel confident he could rig it so hes taken more and the sorting machines.
So now you're all whining about those early absentee voters sending them in before the debates....thank your Fuhrer for that. Its just hilarious.
Then we have all those elderly and vets having trouble getting their meds. and SS checks by mail. More collateral damage for a man that only cares about himself. Tell me again how he wasn't collaborating with his pal Vladimir last time around. He would fry and eat his grandchildren to get reelected so whats a couple hundred thousand more american lives matter?

There is so much stupid in this post I am having a hard time figuring where to begin.

Let’s go by line.

Trump isn’t rigging it. The Dems are. That’s why they’re so adamant FOR it. Otherwise they’d be like Trump - just go to the polls.

So now you're all whining about those early absentee voters sending them in before the debates....thank your Fuhrer for that.

Can’t grasp the difference to vote by mail vs absentee huh? Absentee is totally different. Applied for. Signature verified. Not a problem.

Then we have all those elderly and vets having trouble getting their meds. and SS checks by mail.

You do realize they aren’t talking about driving around in the middle of the night taking your delivery mailbox. Right? They’re talking the big blue boxes on street corners in towns and cities. Last I heard, diabetes patients don’t have to climb inside those things to sort out their insulin kits.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Then we have all those elderly and vets having trouble getting their meds. and SS checks by mail.

Eliminate this immoral organization, get outta the way and the market will provide because there would be an incentive to do better. Profit.

johnlocke

Reaction score
It isn’t that hard a concept to grasp.

FedEx and UPS sure seem to do fine.

I remember that it used to be illegal for those companies to carry correspondence. I think it still is but I'm not sure.

The USPS is immoral precisely because they are a taxpayer funded org that has laws that favor them over private companies cause they just can't compete in a free market.

They operate by force in many ways, a free market company does not.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
It isn’t that hard a concept to grasp.

FedEx and UPS sure seem to do fine.

This is one of your all time dumbest Fvcking statements. Even if you actually believe that horse shit there is only one reason the Fuhrer is pulling this shit 2 months shy of the election and during a pandemic. He doesn't want people to vote by mail in any fashion for any reason period. Those absentee ballots he claimed were fine a month ago? yep more pure trump bullshit.

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
This is one of your all time dumbest Fvcking statements. Even if you actually believe that horse shit there is only one reason the Fuhrer is pulling this shit 2 months shy of the election and during a pandemic. He doesn't want people to vote by mail in any fashion for any reason period. Those absentee ballots he claimed were fine a month ago? yep more pure trump bullshit.

Still don’t get it, do you?

They are 2 entirely different things.

Absentee ballots are applied for. Signature verified. Completely legit.

The problem is general mail in ballots. They are ripe for harvesting and other fraudulent means.

Go educate yourself. It’s been explained to you multiple times.

They are not the same.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
Still don’t get it, do you?

They are 2 entirely different things.

Absentee ballots are applied for. Signature verified. Completely legit.

The problem is general mail in ballots. They are ripe for harvesting and other fraudulent means.

Go educate yourself. It’s been explained to you multiple times.

They are not the same.

No YOU don't get it. What Trump is doing with the US postal service will affect the timely arrival of ALL mail in ballots absentee ballots included. Its slowing medication for many and checks that people need to survive all for some trumped up scam of mail in voter fraud conspiracy theory bullshit. Its non existent....unproven bullshit. Its just another excuse to justify more voter supression. 1st we had to close down thousands of polling places because we don't want to expose people to covid at the poles and we can't vote by mail because of the massive fraud that hasn't occurred. Get fvcking real.

johnlocke

Reaction score
No YOU don't get it. What Trump is doing with the US postal service will affect the timely arrival of ALL mail in ballots absentee ballots included. Its slowing medication for many and checks that people need to survive all for some trumped up scam of mail in voter fraud conspiracy theory bullshit. Its non existent....unproven bullshit. Its just another excuse to justify more voter supression. 1st we had to close down thousands of polling places because we don't want to expose people to covid at the poles and we can't vote by mail because of the massive fraud that hasn't occurred. Get fvcking real.

The numbers don't back you up.

BTW. Why do you want mail in voting over and above absentee ballots?

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score

My mail comes every day. Zero issues.

I’m not worried because I will walk into my polling station and vote. Just like always.

If you can walk into your grocery, walk into Walmart, Target, or Home Depot as hundreds of millions have since the inception of this virus, why can’t you go to the voting booth?

Real simple question.