Official Boston Celtics/NBA Thread:

C's get Enes Kanter. Like this move a lot.

Demarcus Cousins anyone? Many reports say he's headed to the C's.

Demarcus Cousins anyone? Many reports say he's headed to the C's.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-L31ffPRdk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cousins, The Cooler of the NBA but I guess it's not like they have anything to lose.

So what's everyones take on Horford leaving and joining the 76'ers? I don't follow baskeball that much but thought he was a good fit in Boston.

So what's everyones take on Horford leaving and joining the 76'ers? I don't follow baskeball that much but thought he was a good fit in Boston.

Writing was on the wall. He’s a big that is afraid of playing like a big. He’d have stayed if we landed a legit C and he could be the 4 playing predominantly outside. He knew he’d be the C here and left.

His production numbers wise is replaceable. His presence is likely to be missed. Average Al though imo.

make it three likes, 27 and former No. 3 pick who is finally ready to explode

#FKyrie

Seems perfect in the role they need him in.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

for 4.8 million?

that's all they have.

He went to warriors for less

Kawhi Leonard & Paul George to the Clippers.
Boogie Coisins & Danny Green join the Lakers.

Clippers are going to be awesome & fun to watch. The West is loaded.

They offered more money and more time.....the C's might have met the yearly, but no way were they going to do a 4yr contract at Al's age.

SSDD

Back